lipotrim flap jacks

Hiya ive decided to try out the flap jacks. but i was just wondering it doesnt say female on the pack like the shakes and the soups, so do i have to go down to 1 shake and 1 flap jack?? thanks in advance

no you still have 2 shakes & a flapjack...just be sure to drink an extra half pint of water when you have the flapjack!! plus it dries your mouth out a bit....or maybe that was just me? good luck!! :) xxx

They're what I call 'interesting' lol. I am going out on Saturday so i will have to have flapjacks all day, I don't know how I will manage three!
Nice to chew something for a change tho.

im thinking about sticking them in a bowl and mixing it with water to make it more a a cereal.As its taking me over an hour to eat them damn thing to dry lol. And they taste bloody awful lol.

i tried that...and i added one of those sweetner tablets. it looks gross. i didn't like it much, ended up throwing it out. you might like it though!! good luck! :) xxx

They're what I call 'interesting' lol. I am going out on Saturday so i will have to have flapjacks all day, I don't know how I will manage three!
Nice to chew something for a change tho.

Do you not bring your shaker with you, I do if I have too and its grand... I have ofter got a paper cup then and put ice in it and poured it in, looks like i am just having a coffee or a drink then :)

Mmm I have been using a blender, and I have limited myself to 10 more days on tfr and it's quite a distance to chemist so I thought I would brave it. I have tried other shakers (incl slimfast) and that was rubbish. Can't stand the lumps lol. : )

i do mine in a blender with loads of ice and i never have any lumps whatsoever! i do if i do it in the shaker but i have no choice while im at work unfortunately!!!

do my l.trim in a blender as well - yesterday forgot to hold the jug down after putting the ice in - well hello - worktop, floor,window,my trackie bottoms and dog covered in choc shake - does not look well on a white dog - happy dog days - licked his paws loved it . bet he would'nt swap his dinner for it !!
actually keep forgetting to feed him cause i am not hungry and his winalots smell disgusting...
love munchies (irish treats) xo

Back