Lipotrim from Ebay?

I've just had a look and they seem to be much more than they would be for me to get them from the chemist. Also, you don't have the incentive of being weighed by someone else each week.

Also, you cannot be 100% sure that the contents are what they state to be, they can so easily copy the packaging, but the contents are not so easily copied. I would stick to the Pharmacies, at least you know what you are getting x

Thanks for your reply. I have been on lipotrim for two weeks today. I have been using the lipotrim from ebay though, i know its more expensive (by £4 a week) but my nearest chemist is miles away and would have cost me more than that in petrol.

First week i lost 7 and this week i have lost 4 pounds. So seems to be going in the right direction! I am only 17 pounds away from my goal now!

I was worried if it was the proper stuff, but i havent had any side affects and the weight is coming off, so hopefully it is.

My sister also started lipotrim on the same day and her stuff is from the chemist and all the packaging is the same as mine? x;)

Hello,
I just popped in and thought i'd reply to your message. I've done lipotrim 3 times now and when i've stopped i've always sold any surplus on ebay. I think there will be genuine sales such as mine, maybe you can ask where the supplies are coming from??

Thanks for your reply. I have been on lipotrim for two weeks today. I have been using the lipotrim from ebay though, i know its more expensive (by £4 a week) but my nearest chemist is miles away and would have cost me more than that in petrol.

First week i lost 7 and this week i have lost 4 pounds. So seems to be going in the right direction! I am only 17 pounds away from my goal now!

I was worried if it was the proper stuff, but i havent had any side affects and the weight is coming off, so hopefully it is.

My sister also started lipotrim on the same day and her stuff is from the chemist and all the packaging is the same as mine? x;)

You should not attempt to do a vlcd like Lipotrim except under the supervision of your Pharmacy or Doctor as not everyone is suitable to do it.

By buying Lipotrim off Ebay you could be seriously damaging your health as packaging is very easily copied...how do you know you are buying the genuine article?

Packaging is easily counterfeited and there has been vlcd scams going for years where the contents are only skimmed milk and nothing else.

Lipotrim have a warning on their site about it.

Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

I was wondering the same thing, i'll keep an eye on the comment replies :)

I've bought from Ebay, especially flapjacks, and the ones I have purchased are definitely the real deal. However, I definitely wouldn't advise relying on ebay as the soul source of your plan, you definitely need to have your health monitored by a professional for the duration.

as long as they are sealed im sure they are ok

I'm sure there are genuine people out there selling their surplus Lipotrim online. Also, it could be that someone working in the pharmacy is selling them also... probably not allowed, but things like that do happen lol. Personally, i'd buy them from ebay if i thought the seller was genuine enough, and had enough high ratings. I'm actually considering selling off some of the flavours i'm not too fond of and getting some chocolate etc on ebay.

I've been getting mine from Ebay this time. I did it 2 years ago and lost 4.5 stones, so know what it should taste like, and it's the real deal. It's £44 for a week's supply.

The reasons I don't go back to the chemist? I'm not overweight enough, I don't want to get weighed (I'm not weighing myself - I've had 30 years of the tyranny of the scales and I don't want it any more), and I'm allowing myself occasional nights/days off for special occasions, which wouldn't go down well at the chemist. It's working for me.

Back