lipotrim HELP!!!

Wannabe!!

Hi,

I need help and tips quick please!!!
Have been on lipotrim for the last week had weigh in today and have lost 10.3 lb! But the pharmacist has refused to give me anymore:cry:.
I have an eye infection that ive had before and normally get hospitalised with, at the mo im on quite strong antibiotics,the pharmacist says i need food with these and that they could effect the diet anyway. I would prefer to do the maintenance but he was having none of it!
What do i do now? Has anyone else had to stop suddenley,how do i prevent putting bk what ive lost? Any tips or ideas would be gratefully recieved, i really dont want to eat!:confused::(

Hi hun.....I suggest switching to an Atkins style diet just until you finish the antibio's.

Plenty of fish/chicken with green veggies or salads. Do not have any carbs...i.e rice/potatoes/bread/pasta and no sweet things...no biscuits/cakes etc. You can do it hun.....your health is the most important thing, but you can eat and remain in ketosis.

Good luck and I hope you are better soon.xx

Yep - exactly what shaz says.

If you avoid carbs totally you will stay in ketosis and more than likely lose weight :)

Hi hun.....I suggest switching to an Atkins style diet just until you finish the antibio's.

Plenty of fish/chicken with green veggies or salads. Do not have any carbs...i.e rice/potatoes/bread/pasta and no sweet things...no biscuits/cakes etc. You can do it hun.....your health is the most important thing, but you can eat and remain in ketosis.

Good luck and I hope you are better soon.xx
Many thanks for youre replies, just feelin a bit gutted!
So the atkins mostly can i have flavoured water or diet coke on this?
Appreciate ur help:)

I'd stick to just water......like you do on LT. Diet coke has citric acid in and will knock you out of ketosis (I think coke zero as a one off would be ok though). You can have eggs/mushrooms/cheeses (obviously not loads as it is high in fat), meats (be careful about cooked meats incase it is honeyglazed for eg). I'd go on the Atkins website and take a look at the allowed foods. Get reading packages and keep the carbs to a minimum. As soon as you are off your antibio's then you can go back on the shakes and hopefully will not have done too much damage.

Yup shaz's advice is perfect... Stick to the drinks you would have on LT

Back