lipotrim ladies, you are superstars

Good luck to all the new starters anda pat on the back to all though marathon members including myself. :D I can't beleive that I'm entering week 11 but Im here and thats what matters.
New starters just remember we are all on a journey we have just travelled that bit further than you, but it is basically the same road, some have more crossroads than others to navigate.
So good luck and well done to one and all.

Yes Flirty a lot of people experience headaches. They can be a de-tox symptom or it can be dehydration. The brain is 75% water so drink, drink, drink water - the more the better and you CAN take paracetamol or aspirin if you need to.

The water deals with a multitude of issues - helping your kidneys, liver, gall bladder etc with all the extra work they've got going on directly and indirectly metabolising all that fat is the one we think about - because that's what we want, but it helps with your skin, your breath, hair, nails and helps keep your bowels 'moving' to name a few!

Keep glugging!! x

People DO say you can drink too much - and it IS possible, but extremely unusual and our bodies tell us when we just can't take any more - mine certainly does but this is usually if I'm getting to around 6ltrs.

Last edited:
Good luck on your journey.

I can't believe the weight I've lost in 6 weeks - I have never achieved that loss on any other diet. The feeling of getting into smaller clothes as well is fantastic and you get a real buzz out of that.

I'm off to buy new trousers today as my 18's are hanging off me. They were getting too tight at the beginning of February.

It is an extreme diet (no cheating allowed) but it gives results. There will be days that you feel like giving up but come on this board and share and you will get the support.

And lastly, just take it one day at a time.

Hiya,i found day 2 a struggle, but day 3 was easier and day 4, easier still and after that i was feeling fantastic, my skin has improved, my energy has increased, my mood is uplifted and best of all, even after only 1 week of being on the diet (my weigh in was friday, i lost 9lb) i can see that i have lost weight off my waist, hips, thighs, face and arms (not my boobs wehey!!! lol), and my trousers are baggy......so keep going,u really wont regret it and really important....keep logging on xxx GOODLUCK X

Back