Lipotrim men advice

JJ17

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone could help but I stared Lipotrim today and wondered if anyone could best advise on when the best times to take the shakes are? I normally have breakfast around 7am.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated I need this to work as I’m getting married in a little over 6 weeks and want to feel ok for the pics

Hi JJ

I’m so pleased I’ve found someone else on Lipotrim! I could do with a buddy!

Have you done Lipotrim before?

I have my shakes at 10:00, 14:00 and 18:00 - filling up on water and black tea the rest of the time!

How are you getting on?

Hi JJ

I’m so pleased I’ve found someone else on Lipotrim! I could do with a buddy!

Have you done Lipotrim before?

I have my shakes at 10:00, 14:00 and 18:00 - filling up on water and black tea the rest of the time!

How are you getting on?

Hi Gem,

I did the full week and didn’t find it that bad. I did use ice and a nutribullet to make the shakes but I thought they tasted great.

I lost just over 11lb in a week. I was so worried about putting it back on quickly. I’m now 4 days past the lipo week and have lost another 1lb just buy reducing my calorie count and cutting carbs.

How are you finding it?

Hi Gem,

I did the full week and didn’t find it that bad. I did use ice and a nutribullet to make the shakes but I thought they tasted great.

I lost just over 11lb in a week. I was so worried about putting it back on quickly. I’m now 4 days past the lipo week and have lost another 1lb just buy reducing my calorie count and cutting carbs.

How are you finding it?
Just popped in to say very well doneJJ17on your weight loss and good luck with your forthcoming 🎩 👰 wedding.

Hi Gem,

How are you finding it?

Wow that’s great JJ! Well done :p

All the best for the special day!

Back