Lipotrim need advice

sun19shine

Hi

It is my first week on male Lipotrim I should go and get weighed today and get my second week of Lipotrim. I am stuck as I have had to pay an unexpected bill, which has left me shorter than expected. I could go and get it but will not have much money left. I have a weeks' supply of choc whip maintenance still in my cupboard from last time. If I was to use this would it take me out of ketosis. If I was to have 3 a day with my water nothing else.

I have weighed this morning at home and I was 17st 12 now I am just a bit over 16 and a half stone.

Hi

It is my first week on male Lipotrim I should go and get weighed today and get my second week of Lipotrim. I am stuck as I have had to pay an unexpected bill, which has left me shorter than expected. I could go and get it but will not have much money left. I have a weeks' supply of choc whip maintenance still in my cupboard from last time. If I was to use this would it take me out of ketosis. If I was to have 3 a day with my water nothing else.

I have weighed this morning at home and I was 17st 12 now I am just a bit over 16 and a half stone.

Hi sunshine

Well done on getting through your first week!

I am not 100% sure but I believe the maintenance products would take you out of ketosis as these are formulated to be consumed in conjunction with healthy meals. It might be worthwhile contacting your pharmacist to seek their advice?

Have you looked at Exante? It’s similar to Lipotrim but much cheaper. They have a vast range of TFR products too - the only caveat is that you don’t go to a pharmacy to get weighed.

I’m on Lipotrim at the moment - almost through my first week. I hate how expensive it is (£45 a week!) but I really need to do this and I prefer the taste of Lipotrim to other TFR products (tried Exante and Cambridge and they are quite sweet in comparison - Lipotrim gives you a palate cleanse/reset which I need!).

Hi Gembino

Thank you for replying. Well done on your first week too.

I have just got back from the pharmacy, have managed to get the Lipotrim as family will help me out. I just thought what would be the point of having sat through watching others at a meal last night eating pizza from Dominos, and me just a black coffee and water. Also I know what it is like the feeling of coming out of ketosis early you just feel totally awful and bloated like before starting first week. Also makes you tired and not as sharp in mind, carbs do that after having the ketosis feeling where you can kind of feel weight loss if that makes sense.

Back