lipotrim newgirl

wheat10

:confused: Tomorrow is "d" day.

Aim to loose 2 stone in 5 weeks - need to slim down have increased my weight over 4 years its gone up and up. I'm hoping this will kick start a new eating plan for years to come. I'm 60 this year so a good time to start I think. Any tips from you experienced lipotrimmers!!!

I still consider myself a newbie but what I can say is this is the best diet I have ever tried. Stick to it and you will lose the weight. It can be quite hard the first week but once you get that over with it's so much easier. You have made a great decision to start Lipotrim and if you need any advice, answers or kick up the bum come online and somebody will be happy to oblige! Good luck and enjoy!

hey well done on deciding to tackle it

Only tip really is just to stick with it its not easy to begin with but it gets easier and the benefits are great

Welcome to you :)

The first few days are hard so if you're feeling like you're going to give in, come on here. It's a real motivator reading peoples successes.

Have some paracetamol in for the headaches which you might get.

Alex :)

Hi Wheat, :wavey::welcome2:
remember to drink at least 2.5 litres of water a day, as well as your black tea and coffee. Try the water warm, it goes down easier. Space it out evenly, never glug a lot at once.
Get on here if you have a wobble or any questions. It's what's kept me going all this time! Good luck Hun.

Hiya wheat!!

Welcome to LT!!

If you need any support come on here!! its brilliant!!

Good luck!!!

Hi and welcome, i'm new here too though I have done LT before. It does give fantastic results if you stick with it. Good luck x

Welcome to lipotrim :)

This is the best diet I have ever been on. Stick to it and you will without doubt lose the weight.

Good luck with your weight loss.

Hello wheat. welcome and good luck

Hi Wheat...

Good luck on your Lipotrim journey :)

Hi yah

did you really loose 14 lbs in the first week??

The first weeks loss is not representative of the other weeks on the diet.

In the first week, you'll be losing glycogen and water, (some of which you'll put on again when the diet is over) but from week 2 on, you're losing fat. And you can lose up to a stone and half a month on average.

Follow the DVD which the pharmacist gives you, and you should be fine.

The first weeks loss is not representative of the other weeks on the diet.

In the first week, you'll be losing glycogen and water, (some of which you'll put on again when the diet is over) but from week 2 on, you're losing fat. And you can lose up to a stone and half a month on average.

Follow the DVD which the pharmacist gives you, and you should be fine.

its not too far off though week 1 and 3 were pretty similar to say week 3 i was in full swing lol

but its right what your saying there

Welcome Wheat and good luck.

As John says the first week is usually the biggy coz you are losing glycogen and water and after that the ladies will lose on average a stone a month and the gents a stone and a half. When you refeed you must follow the refeed sheet to the letter to avoid refilling your glycogen stores to quickly and with it the water it stores with it.

Sip water throughout the day and be prepared for a tough first week - once you are in ketosis it does get easier. Log on here as it has helped many of us.

x

:) Welcome and goodluck, remember to keep your water intake up. XX

Back