Lipotrim on holiday?

natters

Hey guys :)

Just a quick question - I go to Tenerife on Friday for 2 weeks with my mum and dad, bit of a surprise really cos i didn't think i'd be going but they ended up gettin a third flight for very cheap and asked me along :) the thing is, i'm on week 6 of LT and have another 6 weeks to go before i want to start refeed as i want to lose another 2 stone. Has anyone else successfully managed to stay on LT when they've been on holiday? My mum said it's fine for me to distribute my shakes amongst the suitcases lol (my parents are very supportive, but they will be going out for evening meals as we are self-catering). but i always associate holidays with lots of food and cocktails (and weight gain!!)
If people could share their success stories and tips for staying on track that would be greatly appreciated as i really don't want to stop TFR!!

Thanks! :)

Hiya natter, hope your having a lovely day
I went to lanzarote last easter and took my shakes with me, however i did more of a maintenance than full meal replacement.

first week i had 2 shakes and then a protein tea with the family, which was actually in the mid afternoon as we dont tend to have breakfast or a late tea, we eat at about 3pm.

the 2nd week, i had 1 shake and 2 things to eat, but i took tins of mackarel with me for the 2nd meal

i came home and lost weight when i weighted in, only 2lbs bit i was pleased with that.

I thinks someones gone to switzerland at the minute so it might be worthwhile checking in a week to see how they got on

hope that helps :)

Back