Lipotrim on prescription??

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Can you get lipotrim on pescription???? £36 is expensive and i dont know if ill be able to keep up with it because of price. I start my 1st week tomorrow, ive worked out ive got enough money for 3 weeks but i dont know about after that as its expensive.

Yes you can be prescribed Lipotrim, but only some GP's will do so. At first I thought that £36 per week was a lot, but when you consider how much food shopping is, Lipotrim is far cheaper!

Clair x

erm i suppose your right... as a takeaway can cost a tenner!!! then all the pop and alcohol it does tot up to more than £36 lol

personally i agree with Charleysangel i was spending much more than £36.00 a week on food and the pub before i started so lipotrim has actually saved me money. Having said that if it really is too much for you, you could look into some of the alternatives, Exante, Cambridge diet, lighter life, new you diet, they all do pretty much the same thing all though not supported by a pharmacist, some of them are cheaper and can be ordered on the internet. Best of luck whatever you decide x

I looked into the lighterlife diet and it was 72quid for a week! I think that is extortionate :( .. you get a couple of meetings with a counsellor but tbh I find this site is helping with that side of things and lipotrim is just the same as that regime anyways x

You can get a 28 day bundle from Exante for £100 so just £25 a week and they do have more choice.
Some people not okay with not having to go and get weighed though so won't suit all x

Back