Lipotrim Playboy

LMAO - I'll do a before shot dressed as Audrey Hepburn (God love me I love the irony) and an after shot as Mrs Claus in december please! Give me a background of snowy windows. a huge Xmas tree and I'll stand all seductive like in my 'stockings' wearing one of those slutty Mrs Claus costumes, in front of a big open fireplace dangling some mistletoe...beside James McAvoy.

Hahahaha Rose! I'm impressed you've really thought about this one! So detailed and creative, methinks maybe you've had these thoughts before this thread eh? Love it! You crack me up!

OF course if James was otherwise engaged he would be sent a signed copy covered in your lipstick kisses, just to show him what he is missing.

So, Miss December it is!

Hahahaha Rose! I'm impressed you've really thought about this one! So detailed and creative, methinks maybe you've had these thoughts before this thread eh? Love it! You crack me up!

OF course if James was otherwise engaged he would be sent a signed copy covered in your lipstick kisses, just to show him what he is missing.

So, Miss December it is!

How very dare you, I maintain the highest degree of modesty in all aspects of my every day life. twas your thread polluted my mind with such thoughts. ok ok anyway I can squeeze in me with James McAvoy I do it! LOL

Yay I a kinky Miss December LOVE IT!! LMAO

And yes -absolutely -a tiny clipboard -we want flesh people!! LOL

Is December taken then? I'm too fat isn't that what you're sayin Betsy? Callin me names and me just tryin to get ona calendar!! I ask ye -a woman can't aspire to be a model these days without someone kicking her down...:( :(

Noooooooooooo! December is yours! How could we not have your creative, wonderful Christmas scene! It epitomises everything that is Christmas!

Although I do hope James has no problem going nude, it's the rules.

How very dare you, I maintain the highest degree of modesty in all aspects of my every day life. twas your thread polluted my mind with such thoughts. ok ok anyway I can squeeze in me with James McAvoy I do it! LOL

Yay I a kinky Miss December LOVE IT!! LMAO

And yes -absolutely -a tiny clipboard -we want flesh people!! LOL

Yeah, yeah I believe ya, thousands wouldn't (remember that from school)

This is going to be tasteful nudity, and pleasant sleeze ha!

PMSL! The thousands are right. lol

I'll convince him to go nude. If I could just invent a machine to get the picture in my mind projected into real life we'dbe set but alas, good old blackmail will have to do.

I do wish this calendar could be real. LOL

Yay for blackmail, it's the way forward with men who have yet to realise they love us and can't live without us!

Eh? What you mean, you wish it was real? :confused: It is real! Just you wait and see! Be prepared, you've gotta get yourselves looking fabulous! Toned, plucked, waxed and irresistible are the goals :D

hahaha! This is fantastic!! You guys make me laugh so much. What a load of kinksters us LT losers are!!!

Just realised that in picking February I'll be on display for at LEAST 2 days less than everyone else! Which will either be good or bad depending on what I've lost!

If we're struggling for numbers we could do a 'group' month (NOoooooo not like THAT!)

x

hahaha! This is fantastic!! You guys make me laugh so much. What a load of kinksters us LT losers are!!!

Just realised that in picking February I'll be on display for at LEAST 2 days less than everyone else! Which will either be good or bad depending on what I've lost!

If we're struggling for numbers we could do a 'group' month (NOoooooo not like THAT!)

x

Hahaha... eh ok, we'll do that group photo, of course..

So How has LT been affecting u luce?? hahaa

ooo cool!! Miss May please! that'll be a year since i started LT. i'm seeing teak garden furtniture, newly slim & toned legs crossed at the ankles and up on the table, oh so acccidently drinking but spilling water down myself. perhaps some deliciously buff young man bringing me some champagne..... might be in this dream world for a while.

Hehe Liz maybe we should send them an email when we're all happy, healthy and confident?! You never know, they may make us all cover girls! Who needs easy, breezy, covergirl commercials! Pah! We are the fabulous, sexy Lipotrimmers! Move over Tyra Banks!

Ooooh saucy! A naughty office girl, I've used my imagination and it's good! I love it! Sexy specs, suspenders and a pencil!

So that's you sorted for Miss April!

You got it all in one, just the look I was thinking lol.

So are we going to get this off the ground then??

Back