Lipotrim Refeeding

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
The plan for Refeeding applies to both men and women...

Follow exactly - do not add extras and, more importantly, do not miss out any steps. You may have milk in your tea and coffee, if required, and you can now have diet drinks again.

Avoid fruit juices (simple sugars) until the end of the week. No alcohol. Try to drink plenty of water. Most people do not drink adequate water and now you are in the habit, stick with it. At least 2 litres per day.

DAY1

Have 2 Lipotrim servings and one meal, as follows (men continue to have 2 servings, as before, while women take 1 less serving of Lipotrim)

At lunchtime or evening meal time you may have some skinless, boneless chicken breast or white fish fillet, or some skinless turkey (about 4-6ozs.) The fish or chicken may be steamed, microwaved, baked or cooked with a little water in a non-stick pan. Season with salt and pepper. Or you may have tuna fish in water or brine (drained). Vegetarians may use tofu or quorn.

You may also have either a moderate serving of salad (small breakfast bowl) from any of the following: lettuce, cucumber, cress and watercress, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, bean sprouts, celery dressed with a little lemon or lime juice or wine vinegar (try balsamic vinegar, it is quite special), or it you prefer, a moderate serving (2 heaped table spoons - no more) of some cooked green vegetables. You may not have bread, grains (rice) or pasta until Day 4. Fruit should wait until Day 4 at the earliest (later if you have carbohydrate problems). You can have milk in tea/coffee

Source Lipotrim Pharmacy Programme
Refeeding after Lipotrim TFR Without Excessive Weight Regain.

Last edited:
I've had some lovely meals and no harm done

Hi Mini

I have had a week of replacing my LT with a meal every other evening.

It has been absolute heaven!

I won't say what is was, but basically just a little protein and salad with balsamic vinegar on my greens.

I even had berries with 0% yoghurt twice.

No damage done whatsoever. No hunger pangs, it has been an enllightenment.

I thought I would do it before I go away and not be in at the deep end away in Cyprus and finding some nasty surprise like that feeling of unbelievable starvation that happened before.

So I guess the key is to keep very low-carb, and the alternate thing suits me, so that I don't take it for granted that I can just eat every day.

Gradually I will start to introduce foods daily, but not until I reach my goal. I'll sole source after my hols - this diet has really driven home the point that there is such a fine line between losing weight, stabilising and gaining, for me anyway.

Lots of love and best wishes

Lyn xxx

Was realy interested reading your messages.
We are going away for 4 days next weekend. I was going to begin the 'refeeding' plan after my weigh in next tuesday, so that I can enjoy some food while we are away. After yesterdays disaster I am determined to try very hard and be positive for next weeks weigh in. But like you I'm concerned that it will all slide straight back on. scarey stuff isn't it.
Anne-marie
x

Re-feeding

Hi Mini and Anne-Marie

The refeeding schedule is still going well and I sent an email to the Doctor to tell him and to then promise that I would sole source for the following week. Just by doing that will make sure that I am good, because it would be evident after a weigh-in if I lost self control.

Mini knows that I don't ever write about food on the forum, because I believe it can trigger off hunger pangs in people. If you're trying hard to stick with a slimming plan I know I don't want to read about the details of binges etc. If it helps people to make these "confessions" then I'm glad for them, but I try to avoid looking at this kind of thing, because it can whet my appetite.

Anyway, this is for Anne-Marie, if you would like to know what I ate during the week while I was re-feeding I will be happy to tell you in a private message.

How did your weigh in go? I know you were anxious, but have not caught up with the result of your weigh in.

One more thing, the longer you are on the LT programme, the stronger you get. This new habit that you form, the 3 shakes a day routine and the hourly pint of water is the most binding, strict regime. If you stick with it you should feel very satisfied with yourself. So many people are always passing compliments and telling me how great I look. I havn't got a big head because of it, but it really helps to keep me motivated.

Carry on being amazing girls!

Love Marylyn xxx

Back