LIPOTRIM SHAKE RECIPE BOOK

wow thats great!! im getting so bored of the shakes so this will spice things up :D

Just bumping this up :)

I have to say I wouldnt recommend personally doing anything with the shakes in the microwave.. shakes have some ingredients in them that should not be heated, such as aspertame.

Just tried a chocolate muffin, very successful however the taste is not as sweet as I believe some of you are expecting!

For a sweeter muffin maybe 2/3 sweetener tablets?

METHOD:
2tbsp boiling water into a mug, mix the contents, added another tbsp and then a few drops more,
I then microwaved @ 850w for 45 seconds, checked the 'muffin' and tried another ten seconds, finished!

I tried the chocolate fudge, which did taste very nice UNTIL I microwaved it, now I feel sick :( no more microwaving them x

Omg something different to try, very excited, thanks!

I was wondering about mixing my shakes together to make different flavours like I used to do with slim fast.
Can we also add things to the mixes without it upsetting the balance? Someone mentioned cinnamon? What else can we use?

I put a tsp of coffee in the vanilla & the chocolate shake ... & i've tried the chocolate made up with cold mint tea !!! Tasted ok !!!

I've ordered some water flavourings from Slim & Save and they can be used in our shakes too. Apparently the orange one makes the chocolate shake taste lovely. Can't wait til Mon when they get here.

Gonna give these a go!

Back