Lipotrim Shakes for breakfast on refeed.

Yasmine

One last chance
Is it normal to feel very full when having the shakes on refeed?

I used to feel a fullness of 6 out of 10 when I was TFR. But now, I have a fullness level of around 8 or 9 out of 10. It's really wierd :p

I only used to have half on TFR as I had the other half mid afternoon, so im only still managing half during refeed, not fitting in the other half either so a bit worried lol

I always finish my shakes since it's a must, nutrients and all heh.

Maybe I should start using less water. I can't wait to start having a proper breaky! really looking forward to some ready break :)

Im craving brekky too lol but have about 20 LT shakes to use up first :)

LOL same here, I have about 27 or more LMAO. My pharmacist used to give me too many sometimes. But it's ok, they can be handy on maintenance :)

I wish my pharmacy did the maintenance products.

get some freebies online yas :)

on refeed do you have to have yer shake for brekkie or can you have it for lunch/dinner?

get some freebies online yas :)

on refeed do you have to have yer shake for brekkie or can you have it for lunch/dinner?
Well, on the refeed sheet it has examples. And each example has the shake at breakfast. I'm sure this is supposed to be this way as it doesn't say anything in the refeed sheet about what we can have for breakfast.

My pharmacist wasnt there when I had my WI yesterday, so I came away with a weeks worth of the TFR shakes. I phoned her today and she said that was fine and that I should have 2 shakes and one meal for 3 days to make sure I am not gaining weight. But I have printed the Refeeding programme that Mini done (10/10/07) and I want to follow that to the letter.

Cool cheers yas :)

Do ya know if i can access the refeed sheet online somewhere?

would be good to have a goose :)

I tried to, but it doesn't support the file on this site. I'm still trying to work it out though. I'll let you know if I do.

Oh the refeed sheet! LMAO I thought you were talking about the Database I made.

Yeah like glammam said, it's a sticky thread :)

Back