Lipotrim side effects?

dublin20girl

Hi all,

I just started the Lipotrim TFR diet yesterday and am new to this forum. I was warned about constipation while on this diet but for me it has been quite the opposite for the past two days (sorry) Just wanted to ask is this normal or should I be concerned?

Thanks !

Hi dublin20girl :) a few people have had that problem and i think they noticed they were putting too much water in while making their shakes, but don't lower your water intake. i think it settled for them after a few days.

hope you're getting on ok, the first few days aren't very nice but you'll not die of hunger! Keep drinking loads of water as it really helps with the hunger and come on here and read old posts, its a great distraction :)

Great advice Cath. I've found this forum fab for support and reassurance in the first 2 weeks - I want to give something back now and help others who are just starting off, it's an amazing diet, it's just nice to know you're not alone and the experiences you have are totally normal xx

Thanks Cath! That has put my mind at ease, day 3 feeling strong....especially when you see everyone's successes on this forum.

xx

Hiya, I have always had this the first week on TFR... I think of it as the body getting rid of all the crap Ive eatent he week before... usually (Like me 2nd week) it goes the opposite way very quickly... although I hate the stuff I will be getting fibreclear this week to get things moving lol.... the other side effects are hair thinning... not to worry about but can be a bit distressing if not told that more than usual hair will fall out (this is the normal amount of hair but as your hair is not producing so much in ketosis it can seem like alot) the minute off tfr hair growth normalises... and ofcoure the putrid breath.. the breath strips sort that out... also, if on tfr for a while it can be important to take fibreclear because the bowel can get lazy, so keeping regular after a while can help with that :) good luck, this is the very small downside to a huge change in life... :)

Back