Lipotrim starting tommorrow

newlifenow

Help help help!!

Im nervous, i am excited and i am worried!!
Please give me your best advice and encourgament. I dont want any negitive feedback please. I think i haev 3 stone to loose, will find out my target tommorrow.....

The loosers among ye, how have ye stayed sane on Lipotrim?

Also im partial to an old herbal cigarette when the mood takes me, will these have to go also??

Thanks xx

lol herbal cigarette you and howdy should get on fine...think they will be ok as long as you dont give into the munchies!! maybe lay off them for the first week!!
Best way to stick and succeed at LT is not to let any food at all pass your lips... NO MATTER WHAT!!!! If you feel hungry fill up on water. For the first week split your shakes into 6 small meals ...it helps!
When you say you dont wnat any negative feedback...is there something you have seen that thinks you may get it?

3 stone to lose should not be a problem if you plan to do so over a 3-month period. Be very determined and that should see you through week 1 which is the most challenging, then the excitement from your first weigh-in result should see you through the 2nd week. After this you should be feeling quite comfortable.
Stay sane by coming to this forum as often as possible!
I don't know whether herbal cigarettes are allowed or not.

Welcome to Lipotrim newlifenow and I'm sure you'll do well!

Good luck with it all!

I won't be negative - but it is worth knowing that the first few days can be very tough! It got me until day five until I felt okay - but believe me it does come.

If you experience any discomfort - pop on here - there are people here all day who can give you support, advice and encouragement. I had a couple of issues as my week went on and within minutes someone had replied - told me why I was experiencing what I was experiencing and what to do to make it better.

As for the herbal cigarettes - erm - well if they're the type that can give you the munchies than I'd avoid it for the first few days as it will only make things worse with your hunger. Once you've got into ketosis - you'll be okay.

Good luck - this diet really works - but the hardest part is the first week! Stick with it! If you feel like eating - come here!

a walk in the park, good luck xx

I was told the first 3/4 days were the worst and honestly, I felt almost euphoric!

I've had lots of energy and not been hungry at all. Today's been tough [not being negative but honest] but this site is invaluable.

Good luck and focus on small goals - that's how I'm keeping going. x

best of luck and welcome

Hello
Hop on the LT ban wagon!
You'll lose that 3 stone no problem. :)
it helps to keep your water up take high, 4 litres (8 pints) is a good amount.
Good luck on your journey.

welcome and lots of luck, he 1st week can be tough but keep sipping the water and logging on here and you will be fine x

Welcome to the forum.

All the above advice is great. Expect the worse and focus on the first WI, that really does make the first week worth it!

With 3 stone to lose you should do that in 3 months, maybe even less.

Keep yourself busy, drink lots of water gradually throughout the day and stock up on loo rolls!!!!!!!!

LT was the best decision I have ever made and finding this forum has kept me sane and stopped me from ever cheating. It is worth remembering that LT is a tfr diet and it most effective if you don't eat.

Good luck hun.

x

:welcome: If you every feel hungry and are about to jump to the dark side, just come to this board and look at some of the before/after pictures...:eek:

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for your encouragement, i couldnt believe all the replies when i logged on, thanks so much for your time. Got my packs today and i start tommorrow. I have a headache thinking about it, i just want to start. Im not a big smoker but i like the odd wacky backy now and again and pharmacist said it was ok!! It will only be for teh odd treat and not until im well on the ball with this!!Thanks xx

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for your encouragement, i couldnt believe all the replies when i logged on, thanks so much for your time. Got my packs today and i start tommorrow. I have a headache thinking about it, i just want to start. Im not a big smoker but i like the odd wacky backy now and again and pharmacist said it was ok!! It will only be for teh odd treat and not until im well on the ball with this!!Thanks xx
hi there , your not on your own im starting tommorow and same as you i have a headache thinking about it , i am looking forward to it but its things like my morning coffee i suppose its just habit like anything else and one i know i have to break , boo hoo , good luck to you xx

good luck, as the others have said if you feel low on will power just log in and read all the positive posts and you will soon feel better.

Back