Lipotrim - starting tomorrow

Chels75

Hi All

Tomorrow I'm starting Lipotrim in an effort to lose weight I've been desperate to lose for years - I have an added incentive that I am getting married in 12 weeks.

I am a little anxious because the bridal shop has told me that I can lose up to 2 stones and be assured that my dress can be altered but now I'm not sure I even ordered the right dress for me - I only chose the dress because it made me look thinner and when I lose weight on this diet it won't be an issue!

I can't wait to start the Lipotrim diet - my friend is currently on it at uni and has given me a sachet to try which I found ok, it tasted a lot like Slimfast to me....

I'm currently about 14 st 7 and have been at WW for the last 3 weeks but feel that I need a fresh start where food is concerned and want to seriously commit to making changes.....I would ideally like to be between 10 and 11 stones.....

Up to now I have had a mixed response from family and friends and my partner has said he will support me but only if I do this diet short term...

I suppose what I'm asking for is just a bit of support and encouragement to get me thru the first few difficult stages....

Thanks very much in advance I really appreciate it

hey best of luck with LT its a great diet

plenty of support here so stick around

Hi Chels! I am restarting tomorrow! So we can suffer together in the first few days!!!!! This is a fab diet. You will love the results! It really does work. Tough but brill!

Roll on the first weigh in!

Good luck hun and keep posting!

Hi

Good luck on the diet, I'm on my 5th day and I've found it hard but this site is amazing for support and motivation. xxx:character00238:

Welcome aboard lovey. Good luck, we're all ears if you have any concerns or questions.

Morning hunni, good luck with your start!!

in 12 weeks on this diet you would actually dissapear haha, u will loose those couple of stone in no time...

and it will be quick aswell. so u will have time to pick a new dress hopefully!!!

Best of luck, and congratualtions on your wedding!!

xxx

Hi All

Firstly thanks so much for the welcoming words of encouragement, I'm sure they will help once I get started properly!

I've been to my local pharmacy this morning and they have given me the dvd to watch and a medical form to fill out so later on will take the dvd back and hopefully get started!! Can't wait to start losing weight xxx

Lol the dvd = snore.. but well worth a watch,

explains the reasons its so strict etc...

an makes u see why u need to really be good!

xxx

Good luck for starting LT and welcome to this site. If you need any motivation, advice or a kick up the bum this is the place to come. The advice you get on here is priceless. Good luck, you will come to love LT once you have had your first wi!

hi, you have come to the right place for support, the first week is the hardest, once thats over it becomes alot easier especially when you see the weight falling off. good luck with your lipo journey.

Hi All

Just been back to the pharmacy and now have 21 food packs, Chicken soup, Strawberry, Choc and Vanilla milkshake - thought I would give the flapjacks a miss lol

Really want to get started now!!! Thanks for all your support so far xxxx

Back