Lipotrim support & help needed please :)

Good idea, exercise classes would be a great distraction :) awww thats so cute that you're making a blanket haha i've bought some items of clothing too but i still haven't bought any seriously tiny clothes yet as i still can't get it into my head that i'll be able to fit into them :eek: xx

Yeah its a crochet blanket, nothing too flash haha, my family are here at the weekend for my birthday and I don't know what im going to do about eating while they are here as its also my mums birthday the day after mine!! Any ideas? Also can you take raspberry ketones whilst on LT? Xx

Arghhh family meals!!! I had two meals out with family and cooked for a dinner party- managed to divide chicken soup into a starter and main so I didn't feel left out- had planned to save strawberry one to make a mousse for pudding but found I didn't want it in the end as wasn't hungry :) I also make a cold black coffee with crushed ice and a sweetener as if anyone is having pud I feel like I am not going without lol. I have to say its the comments from people who tell me I am mad , and that they couldn't do it that spur me on. I loved that feeling of pride when I had been so good :)

Back