• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lipotrim TFR - Final Stint

Welcome Coco! Have you done Lipotrim before?

The first few days can be hard whilst you’re adjusting, but then it gets easier 😊

Hopefully your pharmacist is supportive as that makes a huge difference, as does using this forum.
Hi,
Haven’t done Lipotrim before but seem to be going well. Pharmacist not great, just filled in a form & they have me the sachets. But finding this forum helpful to keep me on track.

How’s it going with you?

Maggie 😊

AliGal

Rebooting - with vlcd, vegetables and more
S: 21st11lb C: 17st9.2lb G: 15st6lb BMI: 39.9 Loss: 4st1.8lb(18.95%)
I have got a bit of a furry tongue though... anyone had this? Any advice on what can do to get rid?
Congrats on sticking with it. i think the furry tongue thing is to do with ketosis. So you can brush yr teeth, use some mouth wash or a tongue scraper. It should get better!

Well on day 6 now & just weighed myself - lost 11lb! So pleased & a good motivating factor to keep going!😊
Well done Coco that’s fantastic, how much do you have to lose?

I practically wrote off last week 😞 Don’t know what’s going on with me ☹️ I lost 1lb which is better than nothing, but I feel upset with myself as it should have been at least a 3lb loss if not 3.5lb or 4lb 😪 Self sabotaging 🙈

I feel so much better after three 100% days (both physically and mentally). I’m still really disappointed I allowed myself to give into temptation again 🙈 Which has consequently put me 4-7lb behind my target.

On reflection I realise I had become somewhat complacent..... I’ve managed to lose 5.5st so almost at the end of my weight loss journey and I used this as an excuse to lose my focus and commitment. Silly Gemma.

I realise that this has actually been a repetitive behaviour throughout my weight loss journey......I’ll lose a stone / stone & a half, start to feel better, people will notice and comment on my weightloss and then boom. Self sabotage/destructive mode kicks in 🙈

I recognise I have well and truly taken the “scenic route” opposed to remaining 100% committed throughout in which case I could have potentially achieved my target weight in January/February 🤔

I guess the most important factor is that I’ve lost the majority of my excess weight..... (and lived a little during the process).....Not how long it has taken me.