Lipotrim TFR - Final Stint

Hi, just finishing day 3 & going well so far! Thankfully not been hungry & feel good. I have got a bit of a furry tongue though... anyone had this? Any advice on what can do to get rid?

Welcome Coco! Have you done Lipotrim before?

The first few days can be hard whilst you’re adjusting, but then it gets easier 😊

Hopefully your pharmacist is supportive as that makes a huge difference, as does using this forum.

Hi,
Haven’t done Lipotrim before but seem to be going well. Pharmacist not great, just filled in a form & they have me the sachets. But finding this forum helpful to keep me on track.

How’s it going with you?

Maggie 😊

I have got a bit of a furry tongue though... anyone had this? Any advice on what can do to get rid?
Congrats on sticking with it. i think the furry tongue thing is to do with ketosis. So you can brush yr teeth, use some mouth wash or a tongue scraper. It should get better!

Well on day 6 now & just weighed myself - lost 11lb! So pleased & a good motivating factor to keep going!😊

Well done Coco that’s fantastic, how much do you have to lose?

I practically wrote off last week 😞 Don’t know what’s going on with me ☹️ I lost 1lb which is better than nothing, but I feel upset with myself as it should have been at least a 3lb loss if not 3.5lb or 4lb 😪 Self sabotaging 🙈

I feel so much better after three 100% days (both physically and mentally). I’m still really disappointed I allowed myself to give into temptation again 🙈 Which has consequently put me 4-7lb behind my target.

On reflection I realise I had become somewhat complacent..... I’ve managed to lose 5.5st so almost at the end of my weight loss journey and I used this as an excuse to lose my focus and commitment. Silly Gemma.

I realise that this has actually been a repetitive behaviour throughout my weight loss journey......I’ll lose a stone / stone & a half, start to feel better, people will notice and comment on my weightloss and then boom. Self sabotage/destructive mode kicks in 🙈

I recognise I have well and truly taken the “scenic route” opposed to remaining 100% committed throughout in which case I could have potentially achieved my target weight in January/February 🤔

I guess the most important factor is that I’ve lost the majority of my excess weight..... (and lived a little during the process).....Not how long it has taken me.

Right. As embarrassing and upsetting as this is..... I need to confess.

I gained about a stone after my holidays. I know that is gross and disgusting but please do not judge me. Especially as it gets worse. After weighing myself when I got home, instead of being motivated to lose the holiday gain I went the opposite way and felt down, upset and hopeless and ended up gaining another stone over December/Christmas and New Year 🙈

So......Final Stint Take Two 🙈

This needs to be the last time I do Lipotrim. Right now I need drastic action, hence restarting the program, but my long term plan is SlimmingWorld. I have done it before and I know it is a lifestyle change and is sustainable, plus I can go to the gym again which is not an option when you’re on Lipotrim.

I need to stop self sabotaging 🙈 I feel quite emotional and disappointed in myself for allowing such a significant gain, especially in such a short period of time. BUT. A line has been drawn now, I cannot change the past - I can pick myself up and start again.

Day One - 2nd January 2019

Aww Gem I hope you are ok?

I have read your posts and you have done amazing! Yes you took the scenic route but you did it and look what you have accomplished! You can do this keep going.

I started Cambridge originally and have now changed to Exante as my consultant quit. I joined a gym in August and go 3 times a week I do 20 minutes cardio and the rest weights and stretches. I also walk at least 40 minutes each day on my breaks at work.

I am totally focused to lose another 2 stone hopefully in January and February but if it takes longer then that’s fine too.

Once I lose the 2 stone I am going to do the 5/2 diet to lose my last have a stone then maintain from there.

You are doing fantastic don’t forget what you have achieved so far! Xx

Aww Gem I hope you are ok?

I have read your posts and you have done amazing! Yes you took the scenic route but you did it and look what you have accomplished! You can do this keep going.

I started Cambridge originally and have now changed to Exante as my consultant quit. I joined a gym in August and go 3 times a week I do 20 minutes cardio and the rest weights and stretches. I also walk at least 40 minutes each day on my breaks at work.

I am totally focused to lose another 2 stone hopefully in January and February but if it takes longer then that’s fine too.

Once I lose the 2 stone I am going to do the 5/2 diet to lose my last have a stone then maintain from there.

You are doing fantastic don’t forget what you have achieved so far! Xx

Hi Rolo, thank you for your kind words.

I’m not sure if I should have put my last message up, but I’m trying to be accountable 🙈

You’ve done amazing with your losses, well done.

How are you? xx

Hi Rolo, thank you for your kind words.

I’m not sure if I should have put my last message up, but I’m trying to be accountable 🙈

You’ve done amazing with your losses, well done.

How are you? xx
Hi Gem,

I am good thank you.

I love your last post you are being true to yourself and to everyone on here by being honest.

You admit it’s hard and you have cheated a little bit. It’s not an easy diet/plan to follow.
You have however recognised what you have done and had the bottle to put it in black and white on here!

I have an awful history of binge eating and sabotaging my diets but this time I have taken control.

You can and will do this xxx

Back