Lipotrim TFR - Final Stint

Keto sticks are fun - but not reliable - as the longer you are on the diet the less they show. Then people think they aren't in ketosis even when they must be!

So what's your plan for the weekend? Do you have a list of things you like to do? Mine includes painting my nails .....

I need to keep busy to distract myself from food thoughts this weekend..... I don’t know why I find weekends the hardest? 🤔

I realise that I literally eat food for all reasons, not just because of hunger..... I eat through boredom, when I’m happy, sad, stressed....and sometimes just because it’s there 🤭

Yes Gem you really do have to be in the right headspace. I also eat for many reasons apart from hunger. I am also aware that I eat mindlessly and I'm hoping TFR will help me look at the reasons why.

Weekends are more difficult but I hope you enjoy yours. You are doing great! XXX

I need to keep busy to distract myself from food thoughts this weekend..... I don’t know why I find weekends the hardest? 🤔

I realise that I literally eat food for all reasons, not just because of hunger..... I eat through boredom, when I’m happy, sad, stressed....and sometimes just because it’s there 🤭

TFR does make you think about how you use food.

I hope you have a good weekend.

Keto sticks are fun - but not reliable - as the longer you are on the diet the less they show. Then people think they aren't in ketosis even when they must be!

So what's your plan for the weekend? Do you have a list of things you like to do? Mine includes painting my nails .....

I’ve been with my Mum all day which has been lovely. Helped out with some admin bits at her work and went shopping :)

In hindsight I don’t know why I bothered buying the sticks, as VP said, they’re not necessary if you’re on Lipotrim :D Additionally as you say Ali they can be inaccurate.

Yes Gem you really do have to be in the right headspace. I also eat for many reasons apart from hunger. I am also aware that I eat mindlessly and I'm hoping TFR will help me look at the reasons why.

Weekends are more difficult but I hope you enjoy yours. You are doing great! XXX

Very true VP - I guess it’s because you have time to reflect.

I really need to get out of being ‘All or Nothing’ when it comes to food. I’m either really strict and healthy or eating until I feel ill. My husband calls me Taz as I’m like a little kitchen Tasmanian devil eating everything in sight.

I need to find a happy medium where I can eat treats and enjoy them opposed to letting it trigger a binge blow out :rolleyes: My mindset is like “Oh I’ve ruined it now”

How are you getting on VP?

I’m almost through Week 2 :)

I cannot believe how quick time has gone. I was driving myself a tad mad in the first few days as I kept on thinking I’ve got 7 weeks of TFR. 7 Weeks :oops: I’ve changed my mindset to just focus on one week at a time now and that makes me feel better!

In reality “sacrificing” 7 weeks of my life is a small price to pay for getting back to a healthier weight. I have to frequently visualise myself achieving my Lipotrim goal and being slimmer at the end of this programme - I know I’ll feel so much better for it and that is really helping my motivation.

Whilst TFR is not easy, you definitely start to feel better after you’re through the first 3-4 days. After the first week I find that I’m not really bothered about food at all (albeit my senses seem to be heightened and I can smell any restaurant within a 1 mile radius :D).

Part of me wishes that I hadn’t dilly dallied around and stuck to Cambrige 100% when I started last summer..... but I guess I’ve just taken the scenic route rather than the direct flight!

Gosh I am feeling so tired at the moment. I literally fell asleep on the sofa at 21:00 last night 👵🏼👵🏼

I occasionally feel light headed and weak (not surprising given I’m only consuming c.450 calories), but I’ve needed to go to bed early every evening this week! (I get up at 6:00 for work).

Does anyone else find they feel sleepy early in the evening?

I weighed this morning and I’ve lost 6lb in my first week.

Week two begins.

I hope you’re all having a lovely weekend - the weather is lovely xxx
Well done on your first week! 6lbs is great! :0clapper:

Good luck for WI tomorrow:classic_smile:

Well done on another good WI:0clapper:

I was up one and half pounds this week:classic_frown:

I thinkI will cut out fruit this week and see how it goes.

Don’t be too hard on yourself Mini - we will have our ups and downs, you’re still trying and that’s the most important thing xxxx

Funny you should mention fruit - unbelievably if I eat too much fruit I gain weight. Not fair!!

Hope you’re having a good weekend Mini

Don’t be too hard on yourself Mini - we will have our ups and downs, you’re still trying and that’s the most important thing xxxx

Funny you should mention fruit - unbelievably if I eat too much fruit I gain weight. Not fair!!

Hope you’re having a good weekend Mini
I also felt hungrier...so definitely blaming the fruit.

I had a lovely day out with family:classic_smile:

I hope you are also enjoying your weekend.

So.... I’m halfway through Week 3.

I’m feeling good, which is definitely one of the perks/benefits of being on Lipotrim. I’m not sure if it’s all the vitamins and nutrients from your shakes, being in ketosis or just because I’m not bloated from eating rubbish - a combination of all three no doubt.

I have to say that it’s nice not to think about food. I’ve done Slimming World in the past (which is amazing and I love it - SW is definitely a lifestyle change opposed to a diet) and I remember being obsessed with food, (even more so than normal), because you’re planning your meals etc and constantly thinking of what you can have/what you’ll cook etc. Although this could just be me! I’m definitely a ‘Live to Eat’ not a ‘Eat to Live’ kinda girl :p

I’m gradually starting to feel happier in myself and I’m looking forward to getting back to being Gemma again. I feel sad sometimes at how hard I’ve been on myself :rolleyes:

After Lipotrim I’m going to lose another 7lb with SW and join the gym - I used to go 4-5 times a week and I didn’t realise until I’d stopped training the difference that it made - both physically and mentally.

Good to see you you doing so well Gemma:classic_smile:

I use to get the keto high and feeling of well-being when I did Lipotrim...not everyone gets it...just thinking about it makes me very tempted to give it another go.:classic_roll_eyes:

Totally agree with you about getting a break from thinking about food...

Week 3 Weigh In = -2.5lb

Total loss of 12lb so far.

I did feel a little disheartened this morning as when I weighed myself yesterday morning I was 1lb less than I was this morning 🤔 Strange as I’ve certainly not done anything to warrant the scales going up.....

Oh well 😒

I feel ashamed about what I am going to now write... but I need to be transparent and honest.....

I completely messed up the last two days (Sunday and Monday). I don’t know why but I gave in and sabotaged myself..... I feel quite down and so disappointed in myself
:oops:

Despite being fully aware of the fact that eating anything whilst on Lipotrim, not only defeats the entire objective of following the programme taking you out of ketosis and putting you back to Day One, messing with your psychological state/mindset..... I ate some food :rolleyes:

Why..... I do not know. But I have done this to myself before :(

I feel really quite upset and disappointed in myself - especially at the thought of writing off an entire week and not achieving a good weigh in result.

Was it worth it? No.

Will I be sabotaging myself again? No.

I am drawing a line under my mistake - today is a new day! Starting again and I’ll keep going until 20th October.

Come on Gem - don’t let yourself down xxxx

I started “Day One” again yesterday and only had my Lipotrim shakes (how it should be!).

I know how important it is for me to get straight back onto Lipotrim - I’ve made the mistake before of slipping up after being on the programme for a month or so and then giving in and not getting straight back on track.

Not this time!! I really need to do this - I cannot wait to be back down into the 9st bracket, which I will hopefully achieve by 20th October or after my re-feeding 🤞🏼

Almost through Day Two (take 2)

Back