Lipotrim TFR HELPPPPPPPPPPP

i really need help ive tried this diet 3 times now and cant make it past day 3 then i spend a wk depressed because i couldnt do it how can i stick with it :cry:i really need to lose weight as it keeps going up and up 16,10 now tried xenical,reductil,weight watchers and slimming world any advice would be great thank you

Hey Scarymovie

I know exactly how you feel. I know its really hard but i promise you after the first week or so its really easy. You've gotta just put up with all the misery till then.
Have plenty distractions, go to bed early (i went to bed at 4pm for the first week lol) and in no time you'll be feeling great.
Bloody hell, if i can do it anyone can ;)

Ive had afew blips the last few weeks so im on day 4 again so get on with it now and we'll be nearly in the same boat so i'll sympathise with you all the way :)

x

Hi Scarymovie

Stay with it gal! The first week IS the hardest...trust me. Day 3 is THE real doozie, its when I feel staaaaarving, headachy, sick, depressed etc etc I could go on. However past that and the 1st week weigh in when you see the results are well worth it!
Personally I have tried every diet know to man/womankind and LT has been the best so far, agreed by my hubby and family members.
It is hard, that's for sure, but then losing weight is.
I have tried this and failed as well, putting weight back on :(...however LT really does retrain you with bad eating habits. I am going onto Slimming World after this, when I get to goal weight!
I have to have some form of group 'counselling' to keep me on track. That's why this forum is the BEST as well!
Good Luck!

Ok here's my advice.

Emotional:
1) Figure out why you are overeating and try to address that
2) Figure out what the benefits are to you of overeating. Acknowledging them is a big step to overcoming them.
3) Do a big list of why you want to lose weight. Try to find something on that list that really gets you in the gut - the thing that really drives you. Remind yourself of this whenever you want to eat.
4) Decide you are just going to keep trying - whatever happens you'll just get back on the wagon.

Practical:
1) Week 1 try to be busy. Sitting around makes you think about food.
2) If you must eat then eat protein - ham or chicken for example. It won't stop you going into ketosis.

Oh and the ultimate one - Stop beating yourself up. It won't help and can get in your way. Overeating is a way of abusing yourself you know - don't continue the cycle....eat...get angry for eating...hate yourself..eat....get angry for eating...hate yourself...eat....Break the cycle!

This type of diet isnt for everyone chick but the first week tends to be the very hardest. Give it one more last chance, try and push past that day 3 and when you do you'll feel fab if not then try something else. There is a way out there for all of us to lose weight you just have to find the right way for you :)

im only knew to but when i weight in the first week it all makes it worth while.. every week i cant wait to get weighed in... also i got a dress thst i fell in love with two sizes smaller to keep me goin.. its not for everyone but i find it has me wanted to keep goin....

I think on day 3 the severity of the diet hits its peak, and you can feel like omg there is no way I can feel like this for X amount of weeks so you give in , but if you could just remember it doesnt stay like that and push passed it you do come out the other side and you will feel better and you can do it !! xxx

thank you all for your comments they are really helpful well im going to start yet again but not until 25th as i have my 30th bday and my friends have planned a suprise i also have the big family meal so will try eat a lil healthier till then you all have done so well i do try to keep occupied but im still at home with the baby so a little hard sumtmes but am defo going to try thank you again x

Back