Lipotrim Tips!!

Snowie

I thought I would start a thread based on everyone's experiences of LT with Tips and Hints to help us keep all focused, happy and help us get to our targets....

I will start ...

Whenever I have felt like giving up in the past I watched the Inspiration Slide Show on this site ... some great before and after pictures, brilliant successes and makes me realise I can do it too!! x

I look at my holiday pics from last year and it makes me determined to not give in, and i wanna prove my doubters wrong too, if somebody tells me it wont work i wanna show them it will x

I look at a picture of myself when I was at my heaviest and tell myself I am never going to let myself get like that again.

Yup drinking lots and lots of water! However cold it may make you!

Always ask yourself, what do you want more - that piece of X (insert food option) or to be healthy, happy and slim?

Always worked for me :) x

I remember how much happier I am when I am slimmer, fitter, sexier and this makes me a better friend, mother and wife :}

Remembering,I am the only person who can sabotage my health and weight, and if it was someone else telling me the negative thoughts in my head to my face I would tell them where to go and prove them wrong. I am going to prove my negative thoughts wrong:}

I Clean, have some water, sort those cupboards out, have some water, do the ironing I have not had the time to do because I am too busy sitting on the couch eating something, have some water, paint a room, have some water,do my nails, have some water, plan your 'at goal' outfit, have some water and then do it all agin tomorrow evening :} he he

Back