lipotrim to atkins

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Leesa, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Leesa

Leesa Member

Hi all,

I completed my lipotrim weight loss regime nearly 3 weeks ago and for the first week i did low fat low carb as i didnt want all my glycogen stores to go mental with the amount of fat you need to eat on atkins.

Since then i have done atkins induction my typical daily men is:

Drinks daily are:

500ml green tea
    2litres plain water
    1x250ml 'irish coffee' without alcohol and with one 'clicky' of splenda - caffeine free coffee, i have about 25ml of double cream in this coffee - i know thats a lot - but thats an irish coffee for ya!

Daily menu:

breakfast - 2 rashers of grilled bacon (no time to do too much in the morning!) (0 carbs)

lunch - tuna mayo salad with handful of iceberg lettuce, one sliced raddish, a sixth of red bell pepper chopped, 1 spring onion, 3 cherry tomatoes, half a stick of celery and about an inch of cucmber. (approximately 5 carbs)

dinner - swordfish steak with cauliflower cheese (sauce made with cream, english mustard and good handful of cheddar - this makes enough for me and my man) (approximately 4 carbs)

dessert - sometimes i will have a MIM with cream and diabetic jam or sometimes small handful of berries and 100ml soy yoghurt (2.1 carbs)

mim = approx 5 carbs
    yoghurt = approx 5 carbs

i reckon about 14 carbs a day so even if i have underestimated the carbs i should still be 20 carbs or less a day.

but i haven't lost any weight!!!! I have 1 more stone to lose and would like to get to target by xmas.

should i cut out the desserts?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Leesa

Leesa Member

i have just re-read my post and i think i an having far too much dairy.

tomorrows pre-planned meal is:

breakfast - 2 slices of bacon (0 carbs)

lunch - harlequin squash and cauliflower soup. 350ml

recipe serves 6
    1 onion (10 carbs)
    stock from chicken carcass + more water + dregs of chicken meat
    1 small harlequin squash (10 carbs)
    half a head of cauliflower (6 carbs)

slow cooker on low for hours and hours and hours.

(26 carbs for whole recipe and 4.5 carbs per portion)

2 slow cooked lamb neck of lamb slices, 50g fine green beans with butter (2.5 carbs)

'irish coffee' with 25ml double cream and 1 splenda (1.4 carbs)

total 8.4 carbs - that doesnt seem right but hey ho :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.