Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lipotrim to Slimfast??? What do pple think?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by puddinpie, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

1. puddinpie

puddinpie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(12.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi IM on day 6 of week 1 and finding the actual shakes etc vile and i know pple say they get better but at this moment in time im thinking do 2 weeks of this (1 nearly gone!) and hopefully lose a stone and then go onto slimfast to lose the rest as I think it meant to taste nicer and you get to eat a meal each day. Anyone else swopped over part way thru before now?? Also anyone know how succesful slimfast is or any tips for me? cheers x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hiya puddinpie

I think that you should do a diet that you enjoy, i know i couldn't bring myself to drink/eat something that i don't like, would make me feel so ill, so why punish yourself with these vile shakes. I don't think swapping from LT to SF will halt your loss as long as you stick to the SF plan i'm sure you will still lose an average of 2-3lbs and be happy with what your eating/drinking.

I have been on SF since jan and i have lost 20lbs so far and to be honest i could have lost a lot more but i didn't do very well for the whole of march.

4. sparkelwings

sparkelwings in my dreams!!!!!!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi puddinpie, i don't know a great deal about your diet but as sass says if its not nice why do it? i know we all want to get to that goal guickly but when i tried cambridge and couldn't eat, i'm afraid i didn't last very long:sigh:

being on sf is fairly easy compared to that lol. i love the taste of the banana and stawberry shakes which help plus you get 3 snacks ideally healthy but anything you like for 100 cals and you get to eat a meal of your choice too in the evening. can't be bad:8855:so far i have lost 24 lbs since jan but could have been better if i would just stop picking:copon:

added bonus is its even cheaper as you should find somewhere with a deal on. hope this helps. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.