Lipotrim to Slimfast??? What do pple think?

puddinpie

Hi IM on day 6 of week 1 and finding the actual shakes etc vile and i know pple say they get better but at this moment in time im thinking do 2 weeks of this (1 nearly gone!) and hopefully lose a stone and then go onto slimfast to lose the rest as I think it meant to taste nicer and you get to eat a meal each day. Anyone else swopped over part way thru before now?? Also anyone know how succesful slimfast is or any tips for me? cheers x

Hiya puddinpie

I think that you should do a diet that you enjoy, i know i couldn't bring myself to drink/eat something that i don't like, would make me feel so ill, so why punish yourself with these vile shakes. I don't think swapping from LT to SF will halt your loss as long as you stick to the SF plan i'm sure you will still lose an average of 2-3lbs and be happy with what your eating/drinking.

I have been on SF since jan and i have lost 20lbs so far and to be honest i could have lost a lot more but i didn't do very well for the whole of march.

hi puddinpie, i don't know a great deal about your diet but as sass says if its not nice why do it? i know we all want to get to that goal guickly but when i tried cambridge and couldn't eat, i'm afraid i didn't last very long:sigh:

being on sf is fairly easy compared to that lol. i love the taste of the banana and stawberry shakes which help plus you get 3 snacks ideally healthy but anything you like for 100 cals and you get to eat a meal of your choice too in the evening. can't be bad:8855:so far i have lost 24 lbs since jan but could have been better if i would just stop picking:copon:

added bonus is its even cheaper as you should find somewhere with a deal on. hope this helps. x

Back