lipotrim vs CD

gemgems39

Hi everyone:wave_cry: i was just wondering if anyone had switched from lipo to CD:confused:. As much as i love lipotrim and how fast the weight is coming off i have a bit of an issue. I go away on holiday on the 21st sept an am worried about putting weight on over the week i am there:break_diet:. I plan to do lipotrim for 3 weeks in total then 2 weeks of refeed:cool:.

I have been looking at the CD and thinking about switching when i get back off holiday:confused:.I like the idea of getting your own consultant and the felxablity of both the foods and the the 6 step plans which ease you back into food alot slower, so you dont slip up;). I was just wondering if anyone had done the same and switched and how effective it is compared to LT:sign0009:.

ps sorry to post this on this forum as well

I chose Cambridge because of the variety of the products and also the benefit of the steps leading in to a healthier diet. In my opinion moving up the steps is probably the most important part of the process. Without that, or another form of education on calories and portion sizes, we are more likely to fail and put the weight back on. Having a CDC can be important for a lot of people, as long as you get a good one.

I switched from LT to CD and in my opinion CD is as effective . The main difference is the taste ( CD is much yummier) , the range (huge ) and the steps up rather than 'refeed' . I switched when LT started making me feel ill ( after about 5 months continuous) and this made it harder to stick to any VLCD . I started on SS+ and found it harder to have the shakes AND the food and found myself cheating at time . And because the shakes are so much yummier , I found myself tempted to have more than 3 ( which I never did on LT!!!!)
I would say LT is amazing to loose the first bulk but CD is much more palatable but harder for me to stick to .
I stopped CD about 3 months ago and have been following slimming world . I have maintained well ut still have 2 stone to loose so am preparing to restart CD on sunday to get the last bit off :)

I hope you work out the best plan for you :)

How much is SS normal a week and do you have to pay for the consultant to come out and do they pressure you to buy more than a week. lol on a budget ha

If you are under 5'8" expect to pay around £40 per week, if you are 5'8" or over then around £53 per week, but the prices of the different products do vary, so it really depends on what you have.

You usually visit a CDC, but some might be willing to visit you, probably at extra cost though.

You only have to buy enough for a week if you have a weekly meeting, it's then up to you if you buy more or not. It's always wise to have some extra meals though, just in case you need them.

Think that the above posts have pretty much covered all what I was going to say

LT was my first ever venture into a VLCD, and I 'tolerated' it for a week... I then gave in and have tried Slimming World, WWs and everything else in between but CD is the only thing that I keep going back to

I am on day 1 on my restart today and really feel that this is my time..

Take care

T
x

you could have a look at Exante VLCD, tastes lovely and costs just £100 for a bumper four week pack, thats shakes soups and bars, not that im biast or anything :D and you can buy it online :)

Back