lipotrim

debbie125

Hi all im a newbie to this diet and new to the site and what a very inspirational site it is too!.My sister is on the diet and has lost 4 stone!
ive already lost 6 1/2 stone with sw but no more would shift so i thought id get the last few stone off with Lipotrim! fingers crossed!:)

Hi Debbie & Welcome!! :) Congratulations on your FAB weight loss so far!!! Fantastic achievement. Have you started Lipotrim already??

yeah started it on tuesday and feelin fab so far! i know by reading the other threads that ive got a long way to go but looking on here is keepin me focused!:) the wkend will be struggle though!:cry:

You know I can honestly say that I haven't had any struggles. I've been out and just had water and coffee. I've cooked for DH as well as grandchildren, my mother etc and nothing has bothered me!

If you're focussed and determined, looking upon this as a great thing to do for yourself and not allowing yourself to feel deprived, jealous or sorry for yourself you can't go wrong. The great thing is you can see an end to it. Refeed properly, do the proper maintenance plan and the weight issues COULD be over for life!

How can there be anything negative or to 'struggle' about??? :):)

Well done on your weight loss so far Debbie, 6 1/2 stone already is fantastic. You should be very proud of yourself for doing that. Good luck with LT, sounds as though you will fly through it as you're not struggling at all. Good for you.

Welcome Debbie, Good luck with the diet hun, i'm sure you will do well. xx

Great weight loss Debbie

I am sure you will not have a problem with getting the rest off the weight of with LT, and having your sister on the diet is going to be a great help.

I am new to the site and I agree it is great, I just need to work out what I am doing as I am useless with computers.

Good luck and hope you have a good week.

Jo x

Hi all thanks for replying. Rosierd i had lost 7 1/2 but with xmas and alcohol! i put a stone bk on it took me about a year to loose and have maintained it for 3 years till this xmas when i put a stone on in a month just by being a pig!:cry:. Day 3 today and still feelin ok been out longer than i thought id be so i had my hot vanilla coffee shake at 10.30 this mornin (lovin that) and only just had my chocolate lunch shake now at 3.30 so stomache really rumbling at the minute but its my own fault for leaving it so long in between! im brushing my teeth all the time coz of the horrible taste in my mouth anyone else had this prob and will it go with time? oh is normal toothpaste ok to use? as i was told you could only use two types of mouthwash so i didnt know if there was only a certain type of toothpaste you could use.
deb x

Hi Debbie and welcome to MM.

Congrats on your weight loss so far,you have done amazing.

Your last few stones will be a doddle with LT. :D

Good luck and let us know how you get on
X

I don't think there's an issue with toothpaste. The problem with mouthwashes is the alcohol content. As far as I know there isn't any in toothpaste, but if I'm wrong I'm sure there'll be someone along to put me right! xx

Back