Lipotrimmer new gal!!!

Beenice

Hi all, Collected my first weeks supply of LP and had my first strawberry shake and surprisingly ok! :) Hoping to quickly find my way around here but already can see there is alot of support and this place seems like fun too!
B x

Hi,

I am looking for a buddie to help me during this diet. I am starting Lipotrim on Monday so I would like to support someone with this diet as well.

Any takers
Evelyn

Hio both, thanks for the warm welcome and where to find advice... taken me a while to find this page, so I need all the help on offer! :)
A buddy sounds ideal... count me in! :)

Bee x

Welcome to Minimins Beenice :D:D:D

Isis x :)

Hi Isis, many thanks for the welcome...:)

Im on day 2 now and really surprised that I am not chasing after food. I even went to the gym and although stuck to the toning tables, felt pretty good. The recipes shared will be great to try and already tried half a packet of the vanilla (left from last night) as a muffin, won't be my fave but a good alternative. Will be trying the soup later :(. Can you add anything at all to the soup?
I keep reading the posts and this place is a great find for support already. The storoes are inspirational and hope in a weeks time I will have one to share too. :)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forums! I am new also and they do take some getting used to, but lots of lovely people here to help :)

Back