Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

1/2 lb on today guys - I know I wasn't good but I am disappointed - I obv need to up my water intake

How are u hun!?

Hello there. Completely new to Lipotrim
I have ordered it of ebay today ( my chemist is rubish) and waiting for it to come. Maybe Wednesday
Today i started drinking the slimfast shakes just to see how a shake tastes like and maybe getting used to drinking them. Had a chocolate one and did actually enjoyed it until i spilled the glass :((((( by mistake
Anyways, wanted to keep a journal and thought a forum would be better
Well done everyone for the weight loss. Amazing! I cannot wait for it

Hello there. Completely new to Lipotrim
I have ordered it of ebay today ( my chemist is rubish) and waiting for it to come. Maybe Wednesday
Today i started drinking the slimfast shakes just to see how a shake tastes like and maybe getting used to drinking them. Had a chocolate one and did actually enjoyed it until i spilled the glass :((((( by mistake
Anyways, wanted to keep a journal and thought a forum would be better
Well done everyone for the weight loss. Amazing! I cannot wait for it

Hi Grabriela!

I think Lipotrim actually tastes better than Slimfast!

How long are you doing Lipotrim for?

My pharmacist is also rubbish - lovely lady but she sells two weeks at a time and doesn’t bother to weigh me. Like ever! Just asks if I’m okay.... not being accountable to a weekly weigh in has let me have a few slip ups along the way 🙈 I know I only have myself to blame, but you do need the support on Lipotrim!

Best of luck to you - Lipotrim can be psychologically challenging, so just remind yourself it’s only temporary!

Back