Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

Smurfette

Silver Member
Well this is my second time officially doing lipotrim and my mindset is much more determined this time.

I have tweaked the shakes so that I actually enjoy them - half vanilla half chocolate coffee and canderel tablets to sweeten with hot water and I am really finding this has helped sticking to to the diet.

My first week I had a minor slipup but was down 9lb so I was happy with that.

Sadly as I had talked myself off the edge of eating with a reward of food after weighin on the Monday despite my success I slipped again.

I restarted the next day and to be honest it is hard to gain the time back but I am only me and this is a long term goal that I want to achieve so I am being kind to myself when I fall off the wagon and as long as I don't give up completely I am ok.

I'm on day 12 now but I'm going to a wedding tomorrow - I know I will look better in the dress I chose than 2 weeks ago! I may have less weight off this week than I should but life has to be lived too! I am ready to do this longterm for me!

Ok I'm struggling today
I even browsed thru the takeaway menu
Tsk tsk
I'm hanging out tho
Shake for lunch
Water
Keep strong

Thanks weedee
I hung out Til the wedding and bang fell off the wagon
And ate my waythru the week too
Back in action today tho
How have u been getting on?

Have been awake since half four - not hungry or anything just can't sleep
Ten to six now and it's bright out
Wish I could turn my brain off and fall back asleep....

Hey you. Hope you managed to get even a little sleep. Well done coming back on. It's the hardest thing.
Did you have an amazing time at the wedding?
I'm still here but it ain't easy. Temptation everywhere!!!!!!
Hope you have a good day. Xx

Aw man I get it, was awake between 1&3.

You're doing fab tho and just keep on shaking

Hi weedee - no not a good week tbh - I've been managing 2 a day but eating in eve - trying to be good and choose wisely but really I need to focus more -

I'm very emotional today - I feel very much on edge of tears - I don't know why - feel useless and a bit of a flop - I know eating isn't the answer and I know it's not a result of not eating I just feel like poop

S**t days are awful. They make you forget all the good stuff you do and focus in on everything you hate about yourself. You know you can do this, your mind is playing tricks on you because you feel low. It will pass and when your heads back in the game so will you be. Maybe 3 shakes isn't the way for you at the moment. Nothing wrong with that. Be kind to yourself Smurfette. This is a hard hard diet and it takes a hell of a lot out of you physically but mentally and emotionally too.
Sending you a massive hug. Xx

WeeDee is right, you have been so strong on such a tough diet do not beat yourself up you've achieved so much! Low days are crap, those of us with weight issues it's the mental battle with ourselves and feeling unworthy and not good enough- take time on this every day to celebrate one good thing you achieved- this is something I've learnt from my autoimmune support groups, should that be I managed a shower when I was exhausted acknowledge it took effort.

Learn to love yourself again Hun..

Thanks girlies - yea I had an argument with someone yesterday and somehow felt so disrespected and unappreciated - it reminded me how often I go out of my way to be helpful and then get a kick in the teeth and I felt all that hurt rushing back.... And turned it in on myself ... I definitely felt like giving up and wonder why I bother making effort with anything - and who do I give up on first - me - and my diet.. Food is definitely a coping mechanism for me...

Ah well

New day

Hold head high

Ignore anyone including self who makes me feel unworthy...

Haha thanks dee - I just happen to be in the hairdressers lol

Ok so I haven't been sticking tight to the diet tho I have been semi good

We'll probably not really
I have been involved in some theatre this last week.... It has been a busy time
And a social time
So I knew I'd be drinking
And so ate to be safe

I haven't weighed myself in a week or more now
The finale was last night
I wore a class red dress and felt great
I am wearing size 12 jeans today
They are snug - I have a large muffin top.. But they are on and they do look good

So tomorrow is the start of another attempt to make even more progress

Watch this space !

Ok well reality is here and the 12s yesterday was perhaps a little too snug as I am in 14s today and my muffin top extends far out like a spare tyre - still it has made me more determined to lose weight - I liked the look of my legs in them yesterday and reminded me of all the lovely clothes I have that I want to wear if I can just stay strong.

One shake had already - nearly time for no 2

Ps anyone know the best time gap between them to avoid the false hunger pangs?

The hunger pangs might be you aren't fully in ketosis yet again but the water intake is the key to avoiding pangs. Ensure you spread it out evenly. Shakes as evenly as suits you really..

Hey smurfette you OK?

Hello girlies - well I sorta fell off the wagon - I'm disappointed in myself and I know part of it is down to feeling alone - i had the opportunity to go to Dublin with a pal and boy did I go with gumption! I ate and drank aplenty.

But from mon - wed I continued the same as then I felt more alone and suffer from separation anxiety - yes I still hate being left to my own devices and so good is a comfort

However I acknowledge this and I know it's not really comforting me - in facto felt so bloated and fat yesterday I cried. I had been in town and caught a glimpse of my reflection and I scarpered home and cried in dismay.

So I vowed to myself to go back to the pharmacy get the shakes and get this show on the road for once and for all.
In fact I had only put on 5lb (not the worst) but it's the fact that I want to not only be slim but feel slim and feel good about myself that makes me believe I can do it this time. I have no outings for the foreseeable future - I will be back at school next week - in routine and busy - so I have set myself this homework: stick to this diet - it works - u can do it.

Hope u are all doing well I'm off now to catch up on all your progressions X

Back