lisa's daily exercise and diet diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by lisanat, 26 February 2010 Social URL.

1. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi,I'm Lisa, Im 30 and I live right in between southampton and portsmouth, I am married with 2 beautiful children who are 3 and 18 months.
    I've been reading everyones food diarys and thought this is exactly what I could do. I need some way of being able to keep myself motivated and to see see where and why I am going wrong when I do. I would like to reach my target weight as soon as possible.Im a bridesmaid in June so I need to be as close as possible as I cant fit into my dress at the moment.At the moment I am 12st 7lb and I have lost 3lb so far in the 2 weeks ive been doing ww.Anyway enough of my ramblings for now here goes...

Last edited: 26 February 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Today so far...

Breakfast

2 x Weight watchers danish white bread 1.5
    Lurpak 0.5
    Marmite 0

Lunch
    Butternut squash soup 0
    original hula hoops 2.5
    half a baguette with philladelphia 7 :eek:

For dinner I was thinking about a chinese mushroom chow mein with curry sauce
    which wouldbe 6.5 points but Im not sure now!

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i have to say i always point my chinese higher than they say in the book - theyre very careful to say "portion" but never state that the portion is anything but "average" - leaving us to guess what average is! :p

if you find your diary doesnt get many posts in here, ask Starlight or IreneH and they will move it to the weightloss diaries section - more people visit there than the food diaries :) x

5. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks hun they are going to move it for me. I go by the website thats been mentioned on here before. but I will point it higher. I.ve got 13 points left so I should be ok. If not I will pay it back tomorrow!! x

6. beccabottle

beccabottle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.9%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i'm always wary about pointing chinese, my local chinese is usually quite greasy, i mean its lush but lots of grease. I think it depends in what they use and stuff, even my noodles are slimy :|

7. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well yesterday was a really good day. I had my dad and brother over for dinner so I made a rogan Josh curry- the first curry ive ever made from scratch and it was lovely! I had rice with i t and a couple of poppadoms. I also made a prawn cocktail to start. and with a little bit of cheesecake I still had a point left over!! So I am really pleased. I've got my hula hooping class this morning which is really high intensity so thatll be loads of activity points to make up for a chinese on friday night. Although i did make sure I did an hour of just dance and a dance workout on fitness tv to earn it! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.