Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

lisa's daily exercise and diet diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by lisanat, 26 February 2010 Social URL.

1. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi,I'm Lisa, Im 30 and I live right in between southampton and portsmouth, I am married with 2 beautiful children who are 3 and 18 months.
    I've been reading everyones food diarys and thought this is exactly what I could do. I need some way of being able to keep myself motivated and to see see where and why I am going wrong when I do. I would like to reach my target weight as soon as possible.Im a bridesmaid in June so I need to be as close as possible as I cant fit into my dress at the moment.At the moment I am 12st 7lb and I have lost 3lb so far in the 2 weeks ive been doing ww.Anyway enough of my ramblings for now here goes...

Last edited: 26 February 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Today so far...

Breakfast

2 x Weight watchers danish white bread 1.5
    Lurpak 0.5
    Marmite 0

Lunch
    Butternut squash soup 0
    original hula hoops 2.5
    half a baguette with philladelphia 7 :eek:

For dinner I was thinking about a chinese mushroom chow mein with curry sauce
    which wouldbe 6.5 points but Im not sure now!

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i have to say i always point my chinese higher than they say in the book - theyre very careful to say "portion" but never state that the portion is anything but "average" - leaving us to guess what average is! :p

if you find your diary doesnt get many posts in here, ask Starlight or IreneH and they will move it to the weightloss diaries section - more people visit there than the food diaries :) x

5. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks hun they are going to move it for me. I go by the website thats been mentioned on here before. but I will point it higher. I.ve got 13 points left so I should be ok. If not I will pay it back tomorrow!! x

6. beccabottle

beccabottle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.9%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i'm always wary about pointing chinese, my local chinese is usually quite greasy, i mean its lush but lots of grease. I think it depends in what they use and stuff, even my noodles are slimy :|

7. lisanat

lisanat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.37%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well yesterday was a really good day. I had my dad and brother over for dinner so I made a rogan Josh curry- the first curry ive ever made from scratch and it was lovely! I had rice with i t and a couple of poppadoms. I also made a prawn cocktail to start. and with a little bit of cheesecake I still had a point left over!! So I am really pleased. I've got my hula hooping class this morning which is really high intensity so thatll be loads of activity points to make up for a chinese on friday night. Although i did make sure I did an hour of just dance and a dance workout on fitness tv to earn it! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.