ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Subscribing hon. :)

I weigh in at home aswel and temptation is huge but I keep my scales under my couch cos my living room is the only room in my house that's flat enough for it (either carpet or uneven surfaced tiles elsewhere) so I don't see it all the time.
I think once your first WI is done and you know you can do it and your loosing the desire mite go. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok I'm officially the most unfit person in the world. Decided to give couch to 5k a whirl. First day is five min warm up, then jog for 60sec, walk for 90sec. Repeat for 20min, then 5 min cool down. Almost collapsed after first rep but kept going. Had to give up half way through. Had a stitch, literally could not breath and ear felt like it was going to burst! I did, however, walk the rest of the time so did 3.6km. Gonna just do half the work out and walk the rest as I did today for a week or two until I can build up my stamina!

At least you're giving it a go! I've heard some great stories about the c25k!

I have tired running so many times and I just cannot get into it hence me walking the paws of the dog instead! x

Yeah that's good...sounds like you walk quite a bit as well so probably equivalent of people who run but less often. I used to be able to run for hours when I was dancing but now I literally move from house to car to work to house and on weekends house to taxi to pub to house!

teacheronww said:
Yeah that's good...sounds like you walk quite a bit as well so probably equivalent of people who run but less often. I used to be able to run for hours when I was dancing but now I literally move from house to car to work to house and on weekends house to taxi to pub to house!

I think the most I have done in a week is 35 miles, I could do more but it just comes down to time. It takes just over an hour to walk 4 miles so 35 miles is nearly 9 hours of exercise

You'll build your distance up in to time if your keep at it x

teacheronww said:
That's really impressive...fair play!!! Would love to be able to say I do 9hours of exercise a week some day :)

Thanks, it could have been 39, I'd have to check my diary! I wish I had the time to do more!

This week I will only managed about 20miles as I'm working away till Wednesday but I suppose it all helps x

Oh I did C25K. It's great! It is slow starting so don't be hard on yourself. Your plan is good-to walk the rest until u feel comfortable. A week or two u shud be good.
I ended up being able to run 8km in the end and then I stopped so I'm kinda back to scratch again. So walking every day for a week and gona start again. :) we can do it! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right well here's my Sunday. Went to the cinema with my mam so a few extra snacks in there but I brought my own so I wouldn't gorge on cinema sweets!

Breakfast 5pp
2 eggs 4pp
2 ryvita crackerbread 1pp

Lunch 6pp
Ww wrap 3pp
Philli extra light 2pp
Balymaloe relish 1pp

Dinner 7pp
Sweet and spicy Chinese chicken 7pp

Snacks 22pp
3 meringues 4pp
Refreshers X 2 packs 7pp
Dairy milk 2pp
Caramel 4pp
Skips 2pp
Hot chocolate 1pp
Crunchie 2pp

Daily 40/30
Weekly 46/49
Activity 0/6

Attachments

• image-996471330.jpg
    image-996471330.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
teacheronww said:
Welcome :)

Cool...it's probably a bit repetitive I'm afraid...not very adventurous with my food :)

Mine is the same though :) it all seems lovely...never tries goats cheese but I love the wrap pizzas. I dont think I have actually had one since I started ww despite my good intentions lol

Pizza is the thing I miss the most but no matter where you get them they are just not worth the points. The wraps are grand. Defo not the same thing but do the trick when you're having a serious pizza craving. If you put them in oven for a bit before putting anything on them for a bit first they crispen up a bit and are a bit more pizza like :)

teacheronww said:
Pizza is the thing I miss the most but no matter where you get them they are just not worth the points. The wraps are grand. Defo not the same thing but do the trick when you're having a serious pizza craving. If you put them in oven for a bit before putting anything on them for a bit first they crispen up a bit and are a bit more pizza like :)

I use the warburtons square wraps for 4pp and they are really filling and a bit thicker so you can believe its a pizza base :)

Back