ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

teacheronww said:
Primary :) I have 4th class. They are usually angels but had a bit of a rough day with them today. We're going to start afresh again tomorrow and be back to being angels :) :)

Hehe. Ya I bet at that age they cud go either way. :)
My mam taught seniors and 1st class for 40years. At the end she said they were even getting too cheeky-she was too old for it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also cud u tell me how u make your pepper and lime soup? It sounds yum. :)

Of course :)

Fry 4 red peppers and one large onion in a non stick pan with a few sprays of fry light for a few mins. they can be chopped Into nice big messy chunks because they will later be blended.

Season with salt pepper and a chilli if you have one to hand.

Make up 100-300mls of oxo chicken stock. Pour onto the peppers and onions and leave to simmer for 20mins. I like thick soup so don't tend to add a lot of stock but up to yourself :)

Leave to cool for a bit and juice one lime. Add the juice to the soup mix, throw the lot in the blender and voila :)

I'm not a huge pepper fan but its a yummy soup...lime gives it a real tangy twist :)

teacheronww said:
Of course :)

Fry 4 red peppers and one large onion in a non stick pan with a few sprays of fry light for a few mins. they can be chopped Into nice big messy chunks because they will later be blended.

Season with salt pepper and a chilli if you have one to hand.

Make up 100-300mls of oxo chicken stock. Pour onto the peppers and onions and leave to simmer for 20mins. I like thick soup so don't tend to add a lot of stock but up to yourself :)

Leave to cool for a bit and juice one lime. Add the juice to the soup mix, throw the lot in the blender and voila :)

I'm not a huge pepper fan but its a yummy soup...lime gives it a real tangy twist :)

Mmmmmmm sounds lush, especially with a bit of chilli.

Thanks. Can't wait to make it! :)
Need to start making more 0PP soups. :)

teacheronww said:
Yeah they are great. I usually make a batch of 2 different soups at the weekend and freeze them. Have them for lunch every weekday :)

Great idea. I'm in the process of emptying my freezer at mo so I can fill it with yummy things. :)

Tuesdays Diary

Breakfast 4pp
2 cereal bars 4pp

Lunch 3pp
Broccoli and cauliflower Philli soup 1pp
Ryvita 1pp
Yoghurt 1pp

Tea 19pp
Ciabatta 6pp
Goats cheese 4pp
Sundries tomatoes 1pp?
Butter 2pp
Onion marmalade 1pp
Tbls coleslaw 2pp
Skinny cappacino 3pp

Dinner 8pp
Sweet and spicy Chinese chicken 7pp
Hot chocolate 1pp

Snacks 2pp
Caramel 2pp

Activity Points 1pp
Yoga 20mins 1pp

Daily 36/28
Weekly 9/49
Activity 0/9

Last edited:
Thanks :) it's a regular of mine in a local sandwich bar. forgot I was meeting a friend for tea today though so already had dinner out of freezer. Will have to eat into my overs a little but not heading out at weekend so still have em to spare :)

Last edited:
Cookbooks I get my recipes from. Also use jamies 15 minute and 30 minute meal apps on my phone and adjust them to be a bit more ww friendly :)

Attachments

• image-2709251031.jpg
    image-2709251031.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-1717783614.jpg
    image-1717783614.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image-46114984.jpg
    image-46114984.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 35
Back