ProPoints Lisa's second time round, first time diary :)

Loving all the soup ideas. Going to batch make over the weekend, also thinking if I reduce do you think it could be used as a sauce for chicken (if I used less fluid) ??? I hate dry chicken, and that would be a perfect low point sauce!!! Xx

I was thinking the exact same thing myself! I'm not a huge fruit and veg fan but I cannot have dinner with out some version of a sauce. I think they would definitely work as a sauce.

Today's soup was - a few carrots and spring onions (left over so thought I'd use them), 1 large onion, 6 tomatoes, 2 red peppers, chilli, tin of tomatoes, chicken stock.

Aw **** hon. :-(
It is a bad time if the year but you won't know til you look. Don't panic yet. Is he giving a months notice? Go away now this minute and put it up on daft and think positive thoughts! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

teacheronww said:
I was thinking the exact same thing myself! I'm not a huge fruit and veg fan but I cannot have dinner with out some version of a sauce. I think they would definitely work as a sauce.

Today's soup was - a few carrots and spring onions (left over so thought I'd use them), 1 large onion, 6 tomatoes, 2 red peppers, chilli, tin of tomatoes, chicken stock.

Well that soup wud be fab over chicken. :) x

Yep definitely Facebook aswel. And ask around at work aswel. U never know someone mite know their cousins, friends, uncles, step daughter mite be looking! :)
Fingers crossed

Found you!! Finally my internet is up and running again so have the use of my netbook :)

Food looks lovely, and let me know how you get on the with couch to 5k.. im on day 1 of week 3 tomorrow xx

P.S you are gorgeous :)

teacheronww said:
Woohoo! Got one viewing tomorrow and one on Saturday :)

Woohoo! See the power of positive thinking. And I rented for 10years before I bought last year and from my huge experience your place looks great, loads of photos which I love and a great blurb. And for a good price for Dublin so I wud have been surprised if u didn't get a bite. :)

lol im glad to here the girl coming to view is 'normal' haha that always helps! i had a cheeky look and it looks a gawjus house u sud defo get someone wanting to rent that with u hun! keep us updated on how that goes... i no that dreaded thought about maybe having to move back in with the parents such a scary thought but hopefully it wont come to that!!

ur food looks good again luv, hope ur feelin better
xxx

Back