Lisa's Weightloss Diary

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Thought I'd start this on day one of the diet, and follow it through. Im 17stone exactly. At 32 Ive been overweight for too long. I 1st started putting on weight when I had my 1st child, and its gradually went from there over the last 15 years. WHen I had my 2nd child I was so careful not to put more weight on, but after i stopped breastfeeding it went to pot!!! The only decent weightloss i ever had was 21lbs on WW but it took 3months. I want a good weightloss quicker thank that to keep me going. Until now my life consists of pigging out at home, and never wanting to go out when asked. This year my kids both got a year pass for a theme park. I couldnt go on with my 3 year old incase they told me I was too big. I feel like life is passing me by. I do nothing and go no where. All this is going to change. This year I will go to the theme park and go on the rides and not feel self consious that the bar wont shut etc. I will beable to go on a night out and buy clothes for a regular shop!!! Until now Ive started a diet every monday to give up monday night. But after coming to this site for a few weeks I really feel this diet could change my life.

Today is the 1st day to the rest of my life bring it on!!!!!

Breakfast ~ Choc mint shake
Lunch ~ Veg soup
Dinner ~ Toffee and walnut shake

Glasses of water ~ 7

Will update as day progresses

Last edited:
Hello Lisa and good luck! How did you get on this week? Is it one of these milkshake/formula diets? Sounds painfully too little to me.

Back