listerine breath strips

Loser85

Gold Member
Please tell me i can use these! Mouth tastes and smells awful despite brushing like mad! 0 cals and sugar free too. Looking at em on Ebay.

I got some breath strips from the chemist for my mum (she's on LT too) the pharmacist recommended them though - they weren't listerine ones, Im not sure what brand they were. I could try and find out though x

Listerine ones are fine as long as it is the mint ones. I used to get mine from a company called dealzonline.co.uk which are an Amazon shop. They are £4.99 for 3 packets with free delivery and i found them to taste a lot nicer than the ones you can get from the pharmacist x

Its the mint ones i bought. 144 strips for £10 from america. Good value and it'll be worth its weight in gold if it helps. My 4 year old daughters complaining about it lol

It's terrible isn't it?! I had to carry a small bottle of Listerine around with me everywhere for the first few weeks!

I thought it was just the nuphar ones... but i may be wrong!!! : ) est bet call/email LT

x

I thought it was just the nuphar ones... but i may be wrong!!! : ) est bet call/email LT

x

That's the name of the strips I got for my mum, I couldn't remember for the life of me what they were called!! ...The pharmacist said that they were the only ones you could have :confused: ...Still get in touch with LT for definite though x

You can get them off Amazon pretty cheap... worth buying a few packs though then you save on postage!! ; ) x

Listerine are def okay as i checked but not the red cinnamon ones that were my favourite! I was told not to use this flavour or if i did, use in moderation!
The mint ones are fine though, i got through about 2.6 million packets when i was doing it...

Emailed the powers that be, sent a detailed email asking if i could use them whilst in ketosis etc. The reply was 'yes you can'! Not very wordy!

Was expecting something a wee bit more well.... scientific if im honest!

Wonder if they are like the 8 balls you can get, just a small amount of stock answers? :D

There's def a feeling that they have set answers and things they can say... they are great at giving u the facts... but sometimes a bit of explanation would be nice!!!! x

Back