Listerine strips

parkerela

Hi all, just thought i would let you all know i got listerine strips 3 pks for 99p in savers,so if you have a savers near you then you can save yourself some pennies :)

never heard of it either

crazy

yes they are,but they are really hard to get,they are normally about £2.80 for 3 pks.i know a few people on here order them online cos they cant find them in the shops.

You can also get them at Poundstretcher for 99p for 3 packs. If you have a Poundstretcher near you.

cheers thanks for the info - my pharmacist charges .99p pack!

I love them especially in work - feel as if I am having a treat - Does anyone know if too many would be harmful to ketosis?

Thats a really good price, I paid over £2.50 for mine at my Pharmacists.
I dont know if they would be harmful to ketosis if overeaten, I have had a maxium of about 5 a day, but not really used them lately as the really bad breath seems to have subsided.

cheers thanks for the info - my pharmacist charges .99p pack!

I love them especially in work - feel as if I am having a treat - Does anyone know if too many would be harmful to ketosis?

My chemist said they can be consumed freely cos they have no calories or carbs or summat. I got 12 packs from Ebay for about £7. then £3 delivery. I only have about 3 strips a week. I tell ppl to tell me if my breath smells but they dont so im assuming my breath dont smell or they are just being polite :)

cheers Charlene - nice to know they shouldn't spoil things - shame they too exspensive to have more a day LOL

Thanks for that, will look out for a Savers next time I go out of town - our town no longer has one!

x

i might get some even though am nearly done they would still be handy lol

You never know when you might need them!!

I remember like wrigleys or something did things called Ice..(I think) they were like paper things you put on your tongue.. are these similar??

and do they still do them and are we allowed them??

i know what you mean they were ace

dont no if they still do them though

i doubt we can use them though seen as we cant have chewing gum either perhaps its the additives ???

Thats it! I'm taking a trip to the UK to get listerine strips!!! They're vital! (and I might just do a little clothes/shoe shopping while I'm there, who knows!?)

Back