Lita's Lipotrim Diary- newbie

So I completely stopped lipotrim, ate everything under the sun, and gained all the weight back!!! Absolutely devastated with myself. Back in size 18/20 clothes.

I could lay here and feel sorry for myself but I know that lipotrim works, so come January 2nd 2014 I will be starting again and this time I will stick to it and I will reach my goal.

All I can say is "watch this space......................"

Good luck!

So, week one is finally over. The last time I did this diet I had so much energy once my body kicked into ketosis and I was always on the go. This time is the opposite I am so exhausted its a shame. The walk to the chemist just now was nuts!!!!

But good news is that I just had my weigh in and I lost 16lbs.......7.2kg.........1st 2lbs like I'm so happy right now I could eat a bowl of ice cream to celebrate (jokes) :)

Sorry can't get food off my mind.

I did have a couple of accidents, like one day I ate two teaspoons of rice and another day a fudge bar. Not coz I was hungry but because of the psychological aspect of eating.

But it's ok, I have now booked my holiday for Easter and now have something to work too, so hopefully me in a bikini on the beach in 13 weeks is enough motivation to keep me going.

This is it!!! 2014 is my year.

Chat too you all next week!!!

Back