Lita's Lipotrim Doary

LitaJae

Hi I'm new to this whole forum thing, but so many of you inspired me so I thought I would try and inspire someone else.

So, I started my Lipotrim diet yesterday as I need to lose a lot of weight, about 6 stone in total.

ive been reading people's reviews and blogs about this diet for about 3 months now and I'm ready to give it a go.

I've been trying for weeks to mentally prepare myself for this, yesterday I finally started. I was soooooooo hungry, everything on tv was about food, everyone was eating food, mum cooked BBQ chicken wings.......... It was all too much. But.... My goal is so important to me that I got through it. I've chosen to only have strawberry shakes as I don't like chocolate or vanilla and I absolutely detest soup. So yesterday I had shake for breakfast lunch and dinner. I went to bed early with a headache expecting to wake up this morning like a starving Marvin.
I didn't, I actually woke up fine, I've had my morning and lunch shakes and it's 8.30pm and I'm not feeling hungry. Day 2 totally better than day 1 and I have also cooked for my husband today.

i am looking forward to completing day 3 as I heard it gets easier after that and I'm looking forward to completing week one so I can have flapjacks

i sneakily weighed myself today and I have lost 2.5lbs in one day, super happy.

well will keep you informed on how I do!!

Nyt Nyt all!!!

Hi Lita, good luck with your journey, hopefully this first week will whizz by!

Back