1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

little advice please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarahb2, 8 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sarahb2

sarahb2 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have 2 shakes and a evening meal? or is this classed as maintaining?? or how long have any of you done 3 a day for?? i'm comming to the end of week 2 and already craving food, pathetic i know especially when i have a huge amount of weight to loose, any advice from fellow sufferers would be great. ​

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. fifi70

fifi70 Well-Known Member

Why don't you ask your pharmacist about doing the Maintenance weight loss plan, this might suit you better??

4. sazpom

sazpom Well-Known Member

hi there im nearly at the end of week 5 with 3 shakes and for the first 3 weeks i was so tempted to have just some chicken and salad but i rezisted i found that reading the ree feed plan keeps me going i have 11 weeks to go now and its my birthday in 8 weeks and i dont know weather i should have a little meal or now yet its so hard but keep going you can do it xx

5. sarahb2

sarahb2 Well-Known Member

Thanks all, think I already know the answer!! I need to stay on 3 for as long as i can, just thought i needed something to look forward to. I find the slide show amazing keeps me going. thanks again xx