Little bit 'blocked'

Bindi

Silver Member
Hi fellow LT'ers
As the title suggests, Im blocked up in the no2 dept, anyone know if I can take senokot, lol have weigh in on Tues morn,
Thanks
Bindi

Thx Carolyn...will take them now;)

Try taking the fibre clear that the chemist has also. I find it helps.

No problem, Bindi !
Let us know how your WI goes, mine has changed to Tuesday as well because my pharmacy decided to close early today without telling me !!

Does anyone know if chemists usually open on bank holidays

Think most chemists that are in shopping centres open on bank hol hth

My thicko chemist wood have to be NOT in a shopping centre wouldnt it!

Oh god im so angry i cant even describe it

Hi fellow LT'ers
As the title suggests, Im blocked up in the no2 dept, anyone know if I can take senokot, lol have weigh in on Tues morn,
Thanks
Bindi
Senokot or ducolax good luck with your weigh in hunni ..make sure you post a new thread with your loss on it xxxx:D

Consti[pation remedy

For the lady who said she was blocked when i did lipo 2 years ago i was drinking 6 litres of water a day. Despite this i became severely constipated once so badly i thought i would have to go to hospital and when i went i bled etc.
I went on the forum and was told about psyllium husks i tried lepicol psyllium husk powder Fantastic its completely natural no chemicals and calorie free it has never interfered with my ketosis. I have a heaped desert spoon mixed with my shake every morning it guarantees i go everyday and easily. I know these things can be embarrasing but thought i would post to help others. For me personally i wouldnt be doing the diet again without it i certainly dont want to resort to ducolax which i did last time psyllium powder great i find lepicol version the powder not the tablets the best.
amethystrose

where do you get this from, I found some farleys rusks, some elephant tusks but no psyllium husks???? xx

ans to question regarding psyllium husks

Hi there i got mine from the health food stores in Mold North Wales, however i have seen it online the make i have is Lepicol then it says whole psyllium husks natural soluble fibre. suitable for vegans.
I just noticed something on the bottom of the tub it says.
www.healthybowels.com so i assume they have them on there. The one i bought is a 300g tub its powder i did once try the tablets but personally found them not as good.

nutrition information
energy0
protien0
carbohydrate0
fat0
fibre4.9
Its really good stuff i find it is also ideal for those with a wheat intolerance its not too abrasive it says also so has a soothing affect on sensitive bowels totally natural and safe. helps to clear toxins and prevents them staying too long inthe colon.
you need to make sure you drink water but should be doing this on the diet anyway.
Its not like a laxative it just keeps you going regular and with ease.
amethystrose

Cheers pet x

I bought a huge tub from my local health shop, cost £10.99 and should last a month apparently. Came home made up a huge glass of it, and by God it's weird but almost immediately I felt so full up that I could barely move. It's all fine now, and obviously too early to tell if it's going to work but I've read a lot of stuff about psyllium husks on the net and it's used widely for colonic cleansing (yes please!) Seems as though you have to have the husks really rather than the capsules for the best effect. Drink up quickly otherwise it turns into wallpaper paste.

Back