little-e slim and save diary :)

little-e

hey guys some of you might recognise me from CD threads and diaries. I've moved over from CD as the cost and also having to answer to a consultant is something I didn't like, I feel I can do this on my own, plus I really like the s&s meals and bars loadsss more than any of the CD products!

I'm 5ft my starting weight was 10st and my goal is 8.7 as I'm such a shorty can't afford to carry a lot of weight.

However I don't know exactly what i weigh at the moment because of transition from CD (and a lot of naughty days inbetween ). I am not officially starting s&s until Friday 6th July as I am off on holiday tomorrow :)

I just thought I would introduce myself before hand and I will post my starting weight when I'm back ekkk :) xxxx

hey also started at CD then exante now here hehe

good luck for when you start xx

little-e said:
hey guys some of you might recognise me from CD threads and diaries. I've moved over from CD as the cost and also having to answer to a consultant is something I didn't like, I feel I can do this on my own, plus I really like the s&s meals and bars loadsss more than any of the CD products!

I'm 5ft my starting weight was 10st and my goal is 8.7 as I'm such a shorty can't afford to carry a lot of weight.

However I don't know exactly what i weigh at the moment because of transition from CD (and a lot of naughty days inbetween ). I am not officially starting s&s until Friday 6th July as I am off on holiday tomorrow :)

I just thought I would introduce myself before hand and I will post my starting weight when I'm back ekkk :) xxxx

Hi I'm also starting SnS from CD Monday 2nd :)

Hi hun
Good luck for Friday, enjoy your break

My goal weight is the same as your, although I've got more to loose LOL
Have a good week Xx

Well guys I am back from the craziest week in magaluf ate and drank way too much and am now 9.12 :/ nearly back to my starting weight! Getting on slim an save today fully motivated as I do not want to see another piece of food in my life after the week I've had (how long that will last I don't know) just having my first shake ! How is everyone else doing xxxxxx

Well that lasted long ^^^ wasn't in the right place but now I'm ready ! 2 weeks worth ordered!! Wanna get to 9 with sns then I will healthy eat so hopefully won't be here for too much longer ! X

Day one down, choc shake , choc truffa bar, 2x spaghetti with 200g mushrooms which I could not finish and 3 litres
Of water ! Bring on tomorrow :) 7.30am gym
!!! X

Well done hun, first few days then its easy peasyy Xx

Thank Hun jst gettin back into it how's u ? 100% yest :) jst had a hot choc for breakfast yummy :) no sign of ketosis yet though only day 3 tho !! xx

Hey! I'm new, started yesterday. Well done on 100% :D xx

Soooooooo hungry today :/ wish ketosis would hurry along just had a choc Truffa for lunch wish work would just be over with so I can go home. Z

Keep up the water it helps, tea etc keeps hunger at bay

I don't find the bars filling and just make me hungry. Find veggies n a meal pack or porridge more filling

Your doing great hun Xx

Had 1.5 litres of water just having a coke zero now keep me going till I get home . Cottage pie and cauliflower tonight ! Bars are lovely but not filling :( jst easy for when at work xx

Yum dinner sounds lovely :) easy yes but makes it harder. Got to make do with what fits in for your work life

Have a good evening Xx

Day four
Hot choc shake and 500ml water for breakfast :) :) totm here so feeling bloated ! Can't wait for thur so excited to weigh :) hope I'm not disappointed :( x

1.5 litres of water down just had an Atkins bar for a change omg sooooo Rich and I'm a massive chocolate fiend ! Could hardly finish it ! X

Back