Little Lumps

Incywincy

Is it normal to have all these little lumps under your skin, is it where the fat has gone so quickly, then leaving what's left uneven? Its all over my body, from my head to my toes.

I'm not unduly concerned about it, just really curious. :confused:

Was wondering if anyone else had the same thing

Yes, I had that. Think it's quite normal :)

What?!!!

Little lumps?!!

Not something else to worry about!!

I am just coming to terms with my new bingo wings and the fact that most of may hair is sitting on my chest after a shower and now you say that I can expect 'lttle lumps' under my skin!

I'd be grateful if someone would shed some light on this 'condition' and particulary whether it is something we can all expect to "enjoy"!!!!!

:eek:

yes...got the lumps, don't know if it's true, but i was told it's somthing to do with the break up of fat.

Linda.

I've got them too!!!!
I noticed some little lumps yesterday, mine are more noticeable over my rib cage.
Hopefully they will disappear in time, because they feel really weird.

someone in my group had these little lumps, her Doctor said it was just little fat deposits that had been left behind. She didn't say but presumably they will go when all the fat does, they may just take a bit longer to break down.

Oh Gawd (again!!) :eek::eek:

p.s. have checked for them but so far I haven't found any. Are they inevitable, do you think?!

I dont seem to have lumps but in genral my flesh is very bumpy (!!!???!!!) Is that what you all mean? I still have about 3 stone to go, and wonder if this bumpy-ness will become lumpy-ness the nearer to goal I get?

My fat feels much softer and squishier too. (sorry if tmi guys!)

Hi guys, please excuse me butting in (no pun intended), but I've been eating for over a year now, and all of these 'funny' side effects DO get better. My skin has plumped up again, my hair has grown back thicker and shinier, my bingo wings are much better (possibly due to a new found love of Ashtanga yoga), and my wrinkly bottom is no longer wrinkly (maybe due to cycling, not sure). I think if you don't go back to binge eating, and yo yoing, try not to eat too much junk, and keep up with drinking water (i still drink between 2 and 3 litres a day), and do some form of exercise, it all helps.

Hi guys, please excuse me butting in (no pun intended), but I've been eating for over a year now, and all of these 'funny' side effects DO get better. My skin has plumped up again, my hair has grown back thicker and shinier, my bingo wings are much better (possibly due to a new found love of Ashtanga yoga), and my wrinkly bottom is no longer wrinkly (maybe due to cycling, not sure). I think if you don't go back to binge eating, and yo yoing, try not to eat too much junk, and keep up with drinking water (i still drink between 2 and 3 litres a day), and do some form of exercise, it all helps.

Thanks for this, its good to know it will prob even out at some point!

Thanks for this, its good to know it will prob even out at some point!

That's ok! I was well worried at the time that I'd be slim but bald and saggy for life! I kept the faith that things would change and consoled myself that at least I would look good in clothes!

lol! We can compare next week incy! Definately squichy, bumpy & my arse is almost on teh floor! Still prefer that to being fat though!!

I'm glad I'm not alone there then :)

ISOM - You are getting real slim girly - looking gooooooooooooood.

Dom - Nice advice

glad to see this bumped up again as only last night I was feeling despondent. After my bath and putting on my new aromatherapy skin firming oils, I thought how vile my bod looks now. Sagging, bumpy, wrinkly and just generally yuk. TBH I let if push me over the edge today, but after re-reading this I will try to look ahead a bi more!!

Back