Little Squidgey Gym Balls??!

I went to a fitness class tonight and we used these weeny little gym balls that were squidgy (like they had beans or something inside them?) to put between our legs to work our thighs.

Does anyone know where I can get one of these (for a reasonable price ;) ) as when I`ve looked up gym balls, I have only found the big ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Xx

Fitness Mad Exer-Soft Ball: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

This link shows 9" and 7" balls. But why don't you ask the person who runs the class-- where they got their's?

MM

Thanks hun x

I was going to ask her at the next class, But thought if I could find them before then I would be able to get one in time as I had to borrow one off her and don`t think she`d be impressed if I kept having to borrow it.

Will go look at the link in a mo, Hope they`re not stupidly expensive like the resistance bands are :eek: Though I`ve found those much cheaper on Ebay :D I need to get a mat too, Used my towel to lie on last night but looked a bit of an idiot cos everyone else had mats :rolleyes: lol

This exercise lark can get expensive, Maybe if I didn`t buy so much, I could have enough for lipo and a TT haha

Hope ur having a good day Xxx

Back