little tip from wee me about craving

Jesi

Silver Member
When I get up in the morning and make my first shake with 2 sweetners, I put a small cup of it in the fridge. Then drink the rest. I do this with all my shakes.

If in between the shakes I crave for food Then I go to the fridge and take a sip of it and once the sweetness hits me then I forget about it. I did this the first week. Second week day 2 today and I dont get many cravings.

This is also a good way of keeping your mouth sweet or making you feel better.

Maybe this can help the first and second weeks of your diets but after that you will not need it.

hope it helps

i thought you were meant to drink all of your shake within 15 mins?think i read that.i might be making it up though lol x

good idea though x

15 mins!

It does say that you should drink the shakes within 15 minutes of mixing though... I sometimes keep some week vanilla shake in the fridge to use as milk in my tea so I break that rule too ;)

Surely you risk losing some of the 'goodness' and vitamins from the shakes if you do that? I like to drink it within the 15 mins and love the sizzling sound!

Surely you risk losing some of the 'goodness' and vitamins from the shakes if you do that? I like to drink it within the 15 mins and love the sizzling sound!

No because I drink it the same day. It is only a little pick me up between shakes. Also it is not that much just a little cup to sweeten my mouth.

ok,but you really should have all your shake within 15mins of making it, otherwise you are depriving your body of the essentials it needs a day, it could hinder weight loss.

Maybe another option is to split your shakes in half ie weigh out the powder for one shake and save the rest for another so you end up having 6 meals, you can still make half a pack with the same amount of water and it still tastes great

Back