Total Solution LittleAngels Diary

Hi guys, I'm starting this diet tommorrow I've tried this diet once and failed also tried cambridge,weight watchers,slimming world,atkins etc but this time i am really determined as i have a holiday booked for september and the amount of weight i want to loose wont be enough if i stick to ww or sw so trying this way instead.
Anyway i find everyones diarys very inspiring to im going to start my own, i am going to weigh first thing in the morning and take it from there wish me luck:)

Good Luck, my first day on Exante today. Seems to be quite a few new starters xx

Thanks :)! Well I weighed this morning I weigh 18 stone and im only 5'2 :eek:. I've had 1 litre of water and a chocolate shake. I'm hungry already though!

If ever I feel hungry I drink another glass of water, seems to do the trick...so far... :D

Thanks for the tip I've managed too drink 2 litres of water, I'm not hungry.. just feeling sick, anyway that's day 1 over with!

Day 2! Haven't had any shakes just yet but have had 2 pints of water, have a awful headache so just taken paracetemol apart from the headache I'm feelin fine!x

I'm really struggling this afternoon im so hungry, i tried to drink a chocolate shake hot and threw up. Haven't tried to drink another but have had lots of water

Hey LittleAngel!

Good luck, Mini's is the best support and will help you through the tough days!

Re being sick, it could be because your letting yourself get tooo hungry, at first it might help to have a shake a little earlier in the day at breakfast time and then as you get into Ketosis make the gap longer.

Deffinitely need to have another as you need to have your three packs otherwise your body WILL go into starvation mode and that is very bad. just really slowly sip a shake or nibble on a bar, if you have it too fast because your starving you'll only be sick again!

Keep us updated!

:)

Aaaaah hope you feel much better soon Littleangel xx

I'm no expert but would suggest the same as Niennor said, sip on one of the shakes or nibble a bar.

Thanks for the replies, I still haven't tried another shake the thought of it makes me feel sick! I have had lots of water. I am going to pop down Tesco and get some UltraSlim meal replacement bars :)xxx

Day 3- struggling again today :(, I'm so hungry and feel so grumpy.. How do people do this long term?x

Day 4 - Feel so much better this morning. Had a sneaky peek on the scales and alread lost 6 pounds! It's given me a kick up the bum to carry on! :)x

Well thats day 4 over with :D I'm so shocked with myself as i can't usually get through day 1 so to get to day 4 is amazing! Going to watch *Take me out* with a cup of tea now X

Hope your feeling better on the diet today & that the sickness has gone.
x

Thanks GlassRose, I feel much better i'm not even hungry!! Can't believe it..the first 5 days have gone so quick:Dxx

Thanks GlassRose, I feel much better i'm not even hungry!! Can't believe it..the first 5 days have gone so quick:Dxx

Yay that is good news :D It was probably your body getting used to the nutrients that are in the shake as that can be a factor at times. You'll forget all about those first few days soon lol

You're doing fab littleangel, glad you're feeling better :hug99: xx

Thankyoooou:D Day 6!! Can't believe its nearly a week! My weigh in day will be Tuesday so will weigh in the morning :)

Back