Total Solution LittleAngels Diary

Days going okay, i have eaten a weight watchers meal which was 241 calories but im going to call it a *add a meal day* :) Not sure if it will affect my weight loss? x

Weighed this morning and I was 17stone1 lost 13 pounds!!! X

Hiiiii

Hey

I had tried every diet going and nothing worked for me only slimming world :)

Maybe last time you didnt have you heart in it but like me you have a holiday coming up and u want to feel comfortable right ?

You will do it & the poeple on here are lovley and full of advice & tips.

Anything you need just ask.

Lots of love hails xxxxxx :hug99:

Hi Little Angel

You can do this keep up the good work :D

xxxx

Hi haven't been on in a few days.. Messed up the diet and fell of track, I haven't gone wild but have been eating chicken,salad etc and have still put on 7 pounds. Going to restart today I want my determination back! So starting weight 17 stone 7 x

Well failed yet again. Idont know why i do it, everytime i eat something i feel like crap. Going to try again tommorrow, i keep trying to think how i will feel if i dont lose weight when i want to wear a swimming costume on holiday.. wheres my determination gone?!?! ah well fresh start tommorrow!

yet again caved in what the hell is wrong with me! im sure i have some sort of problem i seem to get through until about 3 clock and then i struggle then eat everything and anything really quickly?! then feel like absolute crap for doing it and feel like crap for the rest of the day.. then try again in the morning?!!?!?! i need to get myself together!

Awww hugs sent :hug99: and well done on your perseverance.

You did so well that first week, so you know you can do it. I don't know what advice to offer, but seeing as you recognise it's 3 o' clock when you cave maybe you should time it to have one of your packs at that time?

Right...

- Do NOT beat yourself up for falling off the wagon and struggling to get back on, we have all been there (well most of us!)
- My advice would be to ease back in, try going WS for a few days then back to TS, this is whats kept me on track alot of the time (hence the lower losses than some other peoples on here!)
- If you know there is a trigger time, arrange to do something AWAY from food at this time, nail art has become a bit of an obsession for me!
- Finally think how wonderful you felt when you saw that loss, you CAN and WILL do this,

Sending hugs!

Thanks for the replies means alot :), After reading what I wrote i feel stupid so sorry for going on..!
Anyway on the *up-side* I'm trying again today have had 1 shake so far and a cup of tea and at 3 clock I'm going to walk the dogs or something to keep myself busy. I have had a few days off work but find this much easier to stick to when im working :) & I'm going to try thinking of my holiday every time i want to eat something lol and come on here because this forum is fab :D
Soo here we go again start weight 17stone8 Xxx

Hi littleangel, well done for getting back onto it. Good luck :hug99: xx

Yaay day1 nearly over :) walk worked a treat, going 2 buy some boulion xx

Day 2 almost over :), have had a headache but I've taken 2 painkillers.. day 3 here we come lol!~

Still going strong.. have had a few *blips* along the way but im still trying my best :) Not been on in a while as ive been really busy but am going to try and come on here more often.. Hope everyones doing well :D

Well done Littleangel, you're doing fab! Keep it up :hug99: xx

Back