Littles flavoured instant coffee

gobolino

Gold Member
I'm not a huge coffee drinker but I do like a homemade latte with my skimmed milk from the healthy A choice, so......

Does anyone know the syns (if any) in these coffee's ? I saw them in Julian Graves, I cant see them on syns online:

Chocolate Caramel
French Vanilla
Rich Hazelnut
Maple Walnut
Irish Cream
Amareto

Thanks in advance :)

00001980-002_13.jpg

Here's a little picture!

Hi Gobolino, I don't know the answer but they look lovely! I had a look on their website and it says:
All are made using pure 100% Arabica coffee infused with either natural or nature identical flavours, and nothing else.
If there are just flavourings in them they can't be very synful can they. Is there sugar in them?

Has it got any nutritional info on it?

Hi Beegee, Hi Ermintrude

I didnt pick one up as I wasnt sure about it! I'm thinking now that I should have treated myself, like you say Beegee if there's no sugar its pretty much the equivalent of dried spices in cooking and surely can't have any syns! They were a bit pricey £2.79 for a little pot, so they'd only be a treat too :)

Damn, really thinking I should have bought one to try !!!

Just googled it, they do look like they muct be free. Mmm they seem to have them in Waitrose, might pick one up next week then :)

Ok, thats the next question then, which one first!!!!

I think chocolate caramel would be a disappointment and very unlikely to taste anything like chocolate and caramel, so I'm giving that one a miss. Call me boring but I quite fancy french vanilla :) Followed by rich hazelnut!

Report back if you try one :D

I have been using these for a while now, I love the Irish cream.

I boil my skimmed milk allowance, froth it up and add the Little's Irish cream coffee and top with bot water. Delicious.

I don't know how many sins there are but one cup a day surely won't be much.

I got some of these and I was a bit disappointed actually. I got the Vanilla, the Walnut & Maple (??) and the Amaretto - they smell nice but tbh only the Amaretto actually tastes any good. Also I've found they make soya milk split, although they're OK with normal milk and coconut milk. Wont be getting them again :(

Back