• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Live on here???

yeah, and im sure my work colleagues think this also all i do too! lol!!
its so motivational though!

xx

I think I do some days...
keeps me on the straight and narrow when I am bored...
Its great to have people around who really understand!

x

Foosey

Yep I think thats what it is, the people know what your going through and of course the motivation is second to none.

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Yes, I do. It keeps me going though and when I am typing, I'm not eating lol.

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
Yup! :) lol
Couldnt think of anything i prefer to do at the moment!
xx

Memphis

I'm definitely on here all the time. On and off all day at work..(till the bosses catch me - lol)

If it wasn't for this site I would never have found this diet. And if it wasn't for this site I certainly wouldn't have stuck to it!

Been on here everyday since I started this diet!!
You guys keep me goin!
Thanks everyone, so much. I don't think I would have made it this far without you! xx

shelz

Silver Member
I think sometimes when you are struggling it is one of the best things to do. I find that occupying my time with activities is also another good one. Going to the cinema, having a gym session, chatting to friends, even working. I plan on setting up my own business within the next few months so quite a bit of my time is going to go into that.

I need to make some money if i am going to be spending it all on new clothes when I hit my goal weight! :)

Foosey

Shelz you go girl. I am looking forward to being able to shop wherever I like instead of the normal plus size stores.
Good luck everyone xxx

Yes it does feel like that....but hang on.....I DO live here........honest!!!!! xxxxxxx