liverpool???

are u on facebook carol? theres a warwick page some of the things on the disscusion board are funny brings bk lots of memories, i do reconise your name too. x

Yeah I am Christine, I'll have to take a look at it, see if there's anyone I remember lol! :D We'll have to compare friends names and see what comes up! :D

yes definately,my best friend was and still is karen dowd and karen edwards, then there was wendy jane, denise mcdonald,rona gilbert??? theres just a few for u to chew over,.... theres a big school reunion in july at aintree race course for any one who went there as bootle high is closing down x x

Ooo - sorry to but in but are you talking about the old Bootle Grammar?? I'm wondering if they might like any 'veterans' at the 'do' my mother and her friend went there! They're now 82!! :)

yes definately,my best friend was and still is karen dowd and karen edwards, then there was wendy jane, denise mcdonald,rona gilbert??? theres just a few for u to chew over,.... theres a big school reunion in july at aintree race course for any one who went there as bootle high is closing down x x

I remember Karen Edwards and Denise and Rona Gilbert. Do you remember Enid Martin, Jayne Stevens, Elaine Greatbatch and Diane Billsborrow? Didn't know about the reunion but i knew about Bootle High as they're merging with Litherland High aren't they?

u must know me then me and karen were always together i know diane and enid i was friends with diane!! didnt know they were merging theres a thing about the reunion on fb i do intend to go thats actually one of my goals to have lost the majority of my weight for that!!!! lol!! x x

Back